Uncharted 3

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Gentlemen, here's your GOTY 2011.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception will draw inspiration from the life of T.E. Lawrence's days as an archaeologist in the deserts of the Arabian Peninsula when it hits the Playstation 3 late next year, Entertainment Weekly reports.

uncharted33.jpg

uncharted32.jpg

uncharted_34.jpg

drake_sboxart.jpg

Teaser:
[video=youtube;fv_-UDisPDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv_-UDisPDI[/video]

Uncharted 2 looks beautiful, now I'm not a fan of 3D, but this should look great... assuming they don't hold back other stuff because of it. <_<

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will show off the first live demo of hotly-anticipated Playstation 3 exclusive Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception next Monday, Dec. 13.

The difference between 1 and 2 was massive. I have a feeling this will be closer to 2, rather than another giant leap forward.
Which isn't a bad thing, 2 is the best game on PS3.

11.1.11 (For US)

1.11.11 (Everyone else) :p

1st November 2011.

First footage, In-game engine.

I love the Unchared series. It's the only game I will go back to even now. Uncharted 2 was the 1st game I got a Platinum trophy on and the 2nd game? The 1st Uncharted. Online is fun and I play it regularly. So much fun.

Man I am so freakin excited for this game. I've already gone through 2 dozen trousers in the past 3 days, and there's more to come:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/12/11/uncharted-3-drakes-deception-full-trailer-and-spike-vga-recap/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=U3VGAs_121110

We?re hosting a bunch of journalists tomorrow in Los Angeles to discuss our game and show them a bit more than you?ve been able to see so far. You?ll be reading (and seeing) about what we presented to them over the next few weeks in your favorite online web sites and print magazines around the world.

On Monday, we?re incredibly humbled (and I?m a bit proud) to see Evan and Christophe appear on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on your local NBC station. Trust me when I say you won?t want to miss it ? we?ve got something great lined up for our appearance on the show.

Rumor is we will have another flood of information today, including some new MP info, from this press junket in LA. Then the demo tomorrow night. Woo!

I'm only just playing through the second game. It's just as fun as the first, if not more so. I only wish they were both a little longer (though I could be proven wrong, haven't beaten the second yet).

In fact, if I think about Naughty Dog games in general, they have to be one of my favorite studios. Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, and now Uncharted.

Multiplayer beta coming July. (Multiplayer spoilers... they aren't spoilers.) :p

PlayStation 3 owners will be able to get their hands on the game's multiplayer as early as June. Uncharted 3 doesn't ship until November, but a multiplayer beta for the game will go wide on July 5, with early access to that beta hitting a week earlier on June 28. PlayStation Plus subscribers and Infamous 2 owners will allowed that early access.

Uncharted 3 introduces the Buddy System, which does more than just let players high five each other. When paired with a buddy in, say, the game's new Three Team Deathmatch mode, a six player, 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 contest, players can earn extra cash by performing certain actions during matches. They can be as subtle as high-fiving for a few extra bucks or more complicated, but all carry a risk-reward consideration.

The Buddy System also adds special Buddy Boosters, unique player perks that help players work in tandem to earn extra cash, ammo, grenades, medals and more.

Speaking of Boosters, the perks of Uncharted 3, players can now purchase Paid Boosters by using their in-game cash to buy skills that aren't available simply through unlocks. While the list of Boosters is long and varied, with the ability to level them up through player progression, there's one Booster that won't make a return.

Yes, Situational Awareness, the bane of many Uncharted 2 players, will not be returning for Uncharted 3.

The depressing, OMG you've fucked the game part...

Soon, you'll be able to high five your PlayStation Network and Facebook buddies while standing over the corpse of Nathan Drake?and you'll be rewarded for doing so in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception's all-new online multiplayer component

They don't explain the Facebook part, but if it means 'like this' in-game to unlock bonuses, I will punch Nolan North in the face.

I have been procrastinating on the final boss, got frustrated and ragequit, never got around to beating him. This is on Hard difficulty granted.

Just played 1 and 2 back to back. Both have been excellent. Just at the final boss man fight now, will probably be having a bash at it tonight. It sounds like pure rape though.