USA vs. Canada...canadians blinked eh.

Wow. There are only two sports worth living for: football (preferably college) and Formula One. Those are the only two that I follow religiously. If you want to talk about soccer, well, I agree with Jim Rome on that one.

wow, congragulations on being able to beat us in ONE sport. :wink:

hmm, so whats canada's answer to the corvette or viper, eh? :wink:

DB9Vanquish said:
the MCV...http://www.vectornut.com/mcv.html

mid-engine, rear-wheel drive 2-door coupe. It has a twin-turbocharged Cadillac Northstar 4.6L V8 with an estimatet 400 bhp and 425 lb-ft of torque

LOL, seriously, anything u guys got with a canadian engine??

Well, if that MCV thing had a German engine the twin-turbocharged 4.6 V8 would probably have over 200hp more! :lol:

cya
Oli

if the corvette had the handling of a ferrari it would be the best sports car ever BUT IT DONT.

that car has an AMERICAN engine.

be happy with ur hockey and soccer and canadian beer. :wink:

Btw, besides good engines Germany has very good beer too! :wink:

cya
Oli

i'd take anything german over anything canadian, my comment was for all my friends north of me. :)

justin syder said:
i'd take anything german over anything canadian, my comment was for all my friends north of me. :)

and I'd take anything that isn't american before anything american :roll:

Canadian beer = beer that real men drink.
German beer = beer that's flavoured and developed to such an extent that everyone loves it. Therefore it's a ladie's drink :p

Just kidding. I've never had German beer. The general feeling is that German beer compared with Canadian beer is like Italian cars compared with Japanese. There's so much passion in Italian cars that Japanese cars seem lame, while many of them are quite good. German beer is like Italian cars.