USF1 fully dead.

JohnnyRacer

All of their stuff is now on online auction. I looked at everything. Most of it is office furniture and everyday tools. Some nice computers. BUT, there is one BBS F1 wheel and an F1 body. You cant see the bids, but I'm thinking of putting a bid in for the rim. Who knows, right? Also, one unopened bottle of Gosset champagne. Probably to celebrate something thats never going to happen... kind of heart breaking.

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imagegallery.php?gallery=10981&page=1

Last edited:
oh man... i really want that mobile layout table...

It does show bids - the wheel has no bids currently.

I'm going to be putting a few in for tools a bit later.

I'd love to get any of those computers or even chassis; that would make a sweet sim set-up.

"ABSOLUTE DIGIMATIC HEIGHT GAUGE" sounds exciting... or am I just being a bit nerdy today?..
Mmmm! A BBQ Grill! Damn, I'm hungry!
INGERSOLL RAND 15HP ROTARY SCREW AIR COMPRESSOR: I'm sure I'll need one at some point in my life!
ELECTRONIC HARDNESS TESTER: Mineworksfine is already bidding heavily on that one :lmao:
AIRFLOW SYSTEM PORTABLE SMOKE VACUUM: Someone from California is definitely watching this one
HAMMOND THREE PHASE DRY TYPE TRANSFORMER: What? :confused:
HARMAN / KARDON COMPUTER DEVICE: Yeah.. aka SPEAKERS damn it

Well, that was one impressive shed should I say!

"ABSOLUTE DIGIMATIC HEIGHT GAUGE" sounds exciting... or am I just being a bit nerdy today?..
Mmmm! A BBQ Grill! Damn, I'm hungry!
INGERSOLL RAND 15HP ROTARY SCREW AIR COMPRESSOR: I'm sure I'll need one at some point in my life!
ELECTRONIC HARDNESS TESTER: Mineworksfine is already bidding heavily on that one :lmao:
AIRFLOW SYSTEM PORTABLE SMOKE VACUUM: Someone from California is definitely watching this one
HAMMOND THREE PHASE DRY TYPE TRANSFORMER: What? :confused:
HARMAN / KARDON COMPUTER DEVICE: Yeah.. aka SPEAKERS damn it

Well, that was one impressive shed should I say!

hey! they're all useful for engineery you know!

Lot 310: THERMO SCIENTIFIC ULTRASONIC MODEL DL30 CLEAN
Hey, my Dad used to work for Thermo, and now that I think about it he lost the job because they moved his branch to Charlotte.

hahahaha Kajun
it tells me the auction is over :( or am i looking in the wrong spot

It is. Damn it! If I would have known it was ending so fast, I would have gotten that wheel for a $1. :mad:

Maybe...

Damn, it was over before I got a chance to take a look!

Found this comment on a blog:

Final tally for all 430 lots was $1,405,749.00 give or take a couple bucks. Hopefully, that?ll be enought to pay off all their debts.

Items of interest:
The unfinished car went for $7750. Wonder how many millions were spent to produce a car, only to have it sell for $7750??? Maybe Stephan GP picked up their 2011 entry today?
The inspection plate it sat on went for $6000.
Most expensive piece was the CR Onsrud 5 axis router for $200,000
The paintings of Mario and Dan went for $1625 each.
And finally, the bottle of Gosset Champagne went for $350.

What a pathetic 'attempt.' I'm disgusted at how this whole thing went down.

USF1 dead? I said that the day they were announced as attempting to enter F1. Could have saved them the bother.