vBulletin 3.7.0

Yeah, I think dropping the green blobs down a line would be the thing to do.

Yeah, I think dropping the green blobs down a line would be the thing to do.

Yeah, we need to drop them down a line and it should be O.K. I don't mind if the rep power indicator is removed or kept. But I can see how it can affect people's behaviour when they post. Why not move it to his/her profile instead? :hmm:

So the Arcade is gone - forever? Awww, there goes me lil' cuppy.

And I just noticed that all quotes are in italics :eek:
And are lacking some spacing. I'll be re-hacking them shortly.

And are lacking some spacing. I'll be re-hacking them shortly.

Fixed.

really? I think it's really ugly like this. I think it's the ugliest feature of the new version.

Yeah, I like it centered as well.

I liked the red bar up top, if there's any hope of getting it back.

Well, the navigation is down below now though. It'd look odd with the red bar right below the logo and nothing on it.

Should I make the current navbar red?

Well, the navigation is down below now though. It'd look odd with the red bar right below the logo and nothing on it.

Should I make the current navbar red?

Couldn't you just move the navbar up top again and make it red?

Done a great job Viper! Not so lazy after all...? Just good at working in short spurts? :)

I just came on and didn't really notice a difference until I started looking through this thread - so it's clear you've done most of it already...
(Though like you and others, I'd really like the username and avatar to be centered again...)

Obviously I don't care too much what happens to the rep thing... :p

Edit: and in the time I took to write the above, you moved the rep bits down and centered the usernames and avatars... Awesome! :)

Couldn't you just move the navbar up top again and make it red?

That's a lotta work as I have to actually restructure stuff. :(

Done a great job Viper! Not so lazy after all...? Just good at working in short spurts? :)

I just came on and didn't really notice a difference until I started looking through this thread - so it's clear you've done most of it already...
(Though like you and others, I'd really like the username and avatar to be centered again...)

Obviously I don't care too much what happens to the rep thing... :p

Edit: and in the time I took to write the above, you moved the rep bits down and centered the usernames and avatars... Awesome! :)

^_^

Off to bed now. Xbox / LFS / etc. in the postbit as well as bottom breadcrumb will have to wait until tomorrow. Anything else?

EDIT: Oh, gotta make sigs use a smaller font-size by default too.

That's a lotta work as I have to actually restructure stuff. :(

No biggie. I personally think it's fine the way it is now. I was just looking out for Shawn :D

No biggie. I personally think it's fine the way it is now. I was just looking out for Shawn :D
It does look... odd without the red up there though. I'm so used to it. Perhaps I will add a thin, worthless red border up there. I dunno.

Looks good Viper.

You obviously need a new avatar, but maybe a new title too? Doesn't seem like you're so lazy these days.

+1 for continuously working to improve FG.

Viper, as you're playing with the theme...
Any chance for the links to the forum sections to be at the bottom of the pages as well as top?
I'm referring to the bits that link back to where you are. For example, on this page, up top it's:
FinalGear.com Forums > FinalGear.com > The Forums
Can we have the same thing on the bottom of each page? So that when we've scrolled down to the bottom of a page having read it we can go back to the section where the thread is...?

Viper, as you're playing with the theme...
Any chance for the links to the forum sections to be at the bottom of the pages as well as top?
I'm referring to the bits that link back to where you are. For example, on this page, up top it's:

Can we have the same thing on the bottom of each page? So that when we've scrolled down to the bottom of a page having read it we can go back to the section where the thread is...?
That's called a breadcrumb and yes, I'll be adding it back. :)

Also, I just realized I overwrote the default smilies. Fuck. Hopefully I have a backup copy somewhere...

It does look... odd without the red up there though. I'm so used to it. Perhaps I will add a thin, worthless red border up there. I dunno.

That would probably do the trick :)

That's called a breadcrumb and yes, I'll be adding it back. :)

:thumbsup: & :heart: (in a totally non-gay way, of course... ;) )

My most used 'feature' of forums, and I really miss it when it's not there... ;) Never knew what it was called until now!

(Also - pointless thin red lines just make the pages unnecessarily longer... :( )

My most used 'feature' of forums, and I really miss it when it's not there... ;) Never knew what it was called until now!

Use your "Home" key or click the "Top" link in the bottom right meanwhile.

(Also - pointless thin red lines just make the pages unnecessarily longer... :( )

It'd only be a few pixels (like maybe the thickness of the "Notices" red bar). And run a higher resolution if you want to scroll less. :p

Use your "Home" key or click the "Top" link in the bottom right meanwhile.

That's what I'm currently doing, (Home key) but it's a whole extra button push/mouse click... Guess I'm just lazy... Ahem... ;)

It'd only be a few pixels (like maybe the thickness of the "Notices" red bar). And run a higher resolution if you want to scroll less. :p

:p
Crappy office monitor maxxed out at 1024x768... :(
(few pixels is fine though)