vBulletin 3.7.0

Same to me - was just reading a post and one click later :blink:all new.

Yeah, I forgot to change the default. I thought making the old theme not public would do the job, but apparently not. :?

No problem at all - works fine to me :D

edit: aww, that linky thing in the bottom is gone :(

That was custom. It'll be back in the new theme. I'm not gonna bother editing this one as I want it to remain fairly stock plus I'd rather spend my time working on the new theme (you can find it in the picker in the bottom left).

$v2.0 = "Viper continues to rule"; :thumbup:

:thumbsup:

But I've just realised the "last online" field at the 'join date' 'location' etc column is missing...

One little annoying thing, for the social group you can ONLY use photos uploaded to album. Can this be changed to any photo? I want to use photos i have over at flickr and I bet others that use other uploaded will like that as well.

I was pretty unnerved with the stock theme, but I switched back to the FG theme and it's working fine for me.

Favourite new feature so far: The collapsible reputation box in UserCP... when you're as highly regarded as myself, it's a bit tiring to keep scrolling past all the individual reps. :D

Favourite new feature so far: The collapsible reputation box in UserCP... when you're as highly regarded as myself, it's a bit tiring to keep scrolling past all the individual reps. :D

Someone as highly regarded as yourself should have noticed that collapsible reputation box was already there for quite a while :p (wtf happened to regular :p-smilie?)

One little annoying thing, for the social group you can ONLY use photos uploaded to album. Can this be changed to any photo? I want to use photos i have over at flickr and I bet others that use other uploaded will like that as well.

Just upload them to here. I think it's so that we don't have to deal with any down images and such.

I was pretty unnerved with the stock theme, but I switched back to the FG theme and it's working fine for me.

Are you talking about the version I just made (no red bar below the top logo)? You shouldn't be able to pick the actual old theme.

^ Yup, I'm talking about the new old theme. It's called 2.0 Alpha I think.

Funny I never noticed the collapsible rep box since that has actually been bugging me since I got past like 15 reps.

^ Yup, I'm talking about the new old theme. It's called 2.0 Alpha I think.

Ah, good, yes. I just threw that one together over the past hour or so. It's just the default theme with different colors/backgrounds.

Funny I never noticed the collapsible rep box since that has actually been bugging me since I got past like 15 reps.

Not 100% sure, but I think you could always collapse it. Not that it's a big deal as there's nothing below it to see, so there's no real need to collapse it.

Still working on the footer, the box to the left of posts, and the forum navigation to be at the bottom, but can anyone spot anything else with the current theme I need to fix? I think I'm done... :|

Can you make the usernames and titles (for those who have them) centre justified like before? Also, it looks like the mods and admins no longer have different username colours.

Also, I like that I can now see my rep power, but it seems a bit useless for others to see it. If that could be moved somewhere within one's profile or UserCP, that would be supertastic.

Can you make the usernames and titles (for those who have them) centre justified like before?

Yeah, have yet to overhaul the postbit.

Also, it looks like the mods and admins no longer have different username colours.

The colors are given via CSS classes, ones I haven't defined yet. Will get to it.

Also, I like that I can now see my rep power, but it seems a bit useless for others to see it. If that could be moved somewhere within one's profile or UserCP, that would be supertastic.

Too hard to move it somewhere outside of the postbit. I can turn it back off though if everyone wants it off.

^ You know how powerful they are by looking at their join date, postcount and green/red blobbies. I don't think we need the exact figure, especially given that many members now have a high rep power.

I definitely say remove it. Its placement is just awkward, and like I said before, it's not really useful information. Once you rep someone they'll know how much you added to their total rep.