Vicki's Honda S2000

araracd

Car(s)
Mini-Saab 900 T Cab.-Panda 4x4-Punto JTD-Megane ST
I don't get it! Didn't they give away Vicki's Honda S2000?

It's appeared in a couple of recent episodes.

Or has she got another in the same colour?

They revised the S2000 last year, or the year before. Maybe she bought a newer one ?

She's had quite a few S2000s, it changes colour and registration every six or twelve months. In other words, she probably has a deal with Honda.

She even did a piece for Top Gear GTi about five years ago about selling 'her' S2000, the pay off being that the only thing that could replace it was another S2000...

I think that Channel 5 here have a leasing agreement with someone to supply various cars to the presenters, thats perhaps why her S2000 changes every six months ( its a common thing for companies to lease cars for staff here not sure about in the US)

I am trying to persuade my company to lease me an SLR but thats not gonna happen (I think its more likely my boss will get one for himself and i'll have to put up with something else)

She had S2000s long before she worked for five. She also does quite a bit of PR work for Honda. five (or North One TV) aren't going to pay for Vicki to do 50,000 miles a year working for ITV1, LivingTV, Challenge TV, etc.