"Viper claimed to whup a Veyron's ass with a top speed of 255mph"

watisdis

Coppin' a feel
Old news buddy. And I am not sure if I trust Hennessey all that much. Lingenfelter is one of my favorites.

Old news buddy. And I am not sure if I trust Hennessey all that much. Lingenfelter is one of my favorites.

The first i've heard of it. Hmm I must be out of the loop...:?

I saw James May do 253 mph in the Veyron. I will believe this Viper does 255 mph when I see it.

The first i've heard of it. Hmm I must be out of the loop...:?

Or something like that. Hennessey has been around for awhile tuning Vipers and other Chrysler vehicles but lately he has been known to rip off his customers. Not sure if that has changed but...........

I saw James May do 253 mph in the Veyron. I will believe this Viper does 255 mph when I see it.

Just go to the salt flats out in Utah. Quite a few vehicles out there breaking 255 mph including modified Vipers.

Just go to the salt flats out in Utah. Quite a few vehicles out there breaking 255 mph including modified Vipers.
Any videos to share?

All I ever find is "car XY is expected to do 253+ mph", but that's just claims. I want to see proof. Since the Veyron has the title "fastest car in the world", loads of tuners jump in and say that their car can go faster. I never saw proof that anyone did it. If you can give me some, I'd be very happy.

Regards
the Interceptor

I know the Venom did 217mph in a standing mile, the Saleen S7 managed 210mph.

I know the Venom did 217mph in a standing mile, the Saleen S7 managed 210mph.

The SVS Viper holds the standing mile record at 216.65 mph.

Ah, so they expect it to be faster...therefore, going to that site is useless and a waste of time and the Veyron is still the fastest.

Ah, so they expect it to be faster...therefore, going to that site is useless and a waste of time and the Veyron is still the fastest.

Jesus. I could buy four of those Vipers for the price of a Veyron. And the tops speeds are so close that they are basically the same. Think track conditions, wind, elevation, etc.

http://img50.imageshack.**/img50/4844/awjeeznotthisshitagain2mp3.jpg

THE VEYRON WAS NOT DESGINED TO BE THE FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD.

It was designed to be that, AND a regular, comfortable, usable everyday car. I'm not yelling at any of you guys in this thread.... just in general at all those speed fanboys and streetfire retards that think so one dimensionally about this.

Yeah, what are you kids arguing about? I'm sure there are top fuellers and drag cars that can go faster still. What is the point? The Veyron can do more than just go fast in a straight line.

:rolleyes: :bangin: o_O :idiot: