Viper's 1988 Chevrolet Crapsica LT

Yes, that's how the 88s looked. That's a first year car. They spent the next four years fixing screwups like that and then gave up.

Aren't the tyres fitted the wrong way round? Or, well, at least the one that can be seen in one of the photos?

I still say get the interior professionally cleaned, nothing serious, it may not look worth it cause it's a beater, but you will feel way better driving it and smelling it.

Also you need this bumper sticker

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/16/soon.png

It's almost as bad as my first car. Please to be getting rid of in similar fashion.

Everybody has to start somewhere, congrats man. Next step master the art of driving stick and buy yourself a proper Viper. :)

You know what that car is? Awesome.

Keep it even once you've got the Viper and make it your own.

Either that or do the intelligent thing and sell it, then buy something...good.

I was thinking a couple of hours of elbow grease would really bring that paint back to life.

Then I had a better idea. Want to double its value?

Fill the tank!

Even that doesn't work as the tank is leaking :lol:
And yes, check rotation marks on that tire.....right now, it is pushing water to the middle of the tire instead of outwards...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's deliberate and cunning. Stops the tyre from catching fire with all that fuel leaking onto it. I think...... :dunno:

Oh no you din't......... :shakefist:

btw,
What exactly does the "tilt" lever/switch tilt? I?m scared ...

The steering column presumably, although on this fine example it's probably more likely to drop the column entirely.

https://pic.armedcats.net/v/vi/viper007bond/2011/05/15/Img_1239.jpg

if you squint a bit you can see Wall-E in that, cannot unsee

That has to be the worst looking interior I have ever seen, I can understand dirty, worn, cracked....but half of it seems to be bloody missing, how the hell did your dad manage that? :p

Still, for a free beater/learner.....You can't realy lose anything can you? Keep the rubber side at the bottom!

And you might want to rotate the tires. That front one is on backwards.

You know what that car is? Awesome.

Keep it even once you've got the Viper and make it your own.

^That exactly :D
I used to like Corsicas when I was a kid, largely because of their name. Of course, at the time I didn't have the definition of "terrible car" in my lexicon :p

Anyway, Grats!

Viper, here's a paint-job inspiration:

death-proof-still.jpg

:p

Hey, its a beater. Might as well do something funky with it.