Vote for the best automobile commercial for the past 25 years

skidd

Vote here (yeah, the webpage kinda sucks, it's some silly attempt to look like an e-magazine or something) for the best automobile commercial for the past 25 years world wide. The top 10 as judged by a panel of advertising creatives will be unveiled during a ceremony at the Detroit auto show, with a special "Public Choice" winner also being awarded.

Also, my brother will be hosting along side a surprise celebrity guest host (read, he hasn't found anyone just yet), so maybe I can have him give a shoutout to FG while he's at it.

sadly this is US-only, or this would be my winner ...

Also ... where are the Peter Stormare VW Golf GTI spots?

sadly this is US-only, or this would be my winner ...

Also ... where are the Peter Stormare VW Golf GTI spots?

That was supposed to be aired in the UK, not the US. ford never sold the Ka here.

And VAG never sold Skodas here; but I saw an ad for one on the website.

It appears to be worldwide, from what I can tell by the crappy webpage.

^ Yeah there are ones from all over the place. Including this...

/thread.

Plainly the best car commercial of the past 25 years is this one:
[video=youtube;4dilUbkP-PI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dilUbkP-PI&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

Or this one works, too:

:D

All of the Jonathan Pryce deserve a mention they have a sophistication about them with a touch of humor.

[video=youtube;0Ew-mpz1eXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ew-mpz1eXc&feature=share&list=SP13E9D55EF78D0905[/video]

Damn, off by two twelve years.

Last edited:
Cog and Impossible Dream are both excellent, but on pure comedy value this gets my vote:

Edit: I didn't actually read the first post and just assumed we were posting them here, no VW bollocks so I voted for the Honda 'Hate' advert, because I'd forgotten about it and the song is brilliant.

Last edited: