Wacky Races 6: THE RACE THREAD.

Balls. Where's the finish line? Why are we in the Bitola?

Tooooonnnnnyyyyy!!!!

"I had to go visit some family fahking!"

Well I guess that makes us DNF. The Falcon was a trooper.

As the Audi R18 limps across the line, the engine finally gives way, a wrecked mess of carbon fiber and soot.

*crosses the finish line 14 hours later*

Richmondgal: Sorry, got caught up in the 24hr Nurburgring.

Mcduckduck: *facepalm*

I wanted to keep up the tradition of having a poster. :)

I tried to fit in everyone I saw in this thread, sorry if I missed anyone. I was surprised how many people took part, great job everyone. :)

Well you don't have to fit every cars I nicked in. :p

Fantastic.

Mclarensmps racing would have started the race on time, but unfortunately, the driver, and the co-driver were busy devouring many a bagsof spicy Cheetos, while preparing Optimus Prime (O'prime) to run in the race. Unfortunately, we had a small "accident" while playing a game involving a 9v battery, a coke bottle, two wires, and a pair of hedge-clippers. The result is now that O'prime has been running around like a headless chicken because, he is, in fact, headless.

After two days of chasing and finally subduing him, we're finally on course in the race.

lllllllllllllllllll, watch out, the late-latecomers have got their eye on the latecomers!!

Due to lack of action (damn koreans ran away :p) both I and OBL went to sleep. Aziz took the liberty to wander into the galaxy at full speed. We are only now crossing the finishing line. Huh what could have been but a tleast we are not last. OBL is crossed and he detonates a suicide vest to teach a lesson to Aziz. I obviously was able to jump away from the chariot just in time to survive. RIP Aziz and OBL, may you get your lot of virgins.