Want an FG Racing Zippo lighter or key fob?

I like your idea however the thinking behind the lighter and keyring is to have something that lasts, won't date, fray, shrink, get dirty etc. The FG Pirates/Racing logo is a really classic design, most FG members like it and will buy into it as a concept and if it is engraved, be that on a lighter or key fob, should last as well as being something one can use every day.

I'm putting in an for a possible key ring option right now and asking for costs and price breaks on various quantities. Will update in due course.

Neither a lighter nor a keyring has any longer lasting ability than what i linked, everything breaks if you dont take care of it, ive had that same thing for 8+ years on my keys and washing it once a month is all it takes :/ If CraigB has only the ability to make certains ones is a different matter, but because you dont want one doesnt mean no one does

QtrL1dH.jpg

That in black/grey with finalgear with gear shifter logo, would buy

Iwantiwantiwantiwant :D

What would be the size of said Zippo? Are we thinking something like this?

Neither a lighter nor a keyring has any longer lasting ability than what i linked, everything breaks if you dont take care of it, ive had that same thing for 8+ years on my keys and washing it once a month is all it takes :/ If CraigB has only the ability to make certains ones is a different matter, but because you dont want one doesnt mean no one does

The other issue with an embroidered product is the origination. In my previous working life corporate workwear was one of the product lines we used to sell and the set up costs when spread over smaller volumes usually made the unit cost prohibitively high.

If Craig is able to produce a Final Gear version of the classic Remove Before Flight key tag then I don't see any reason why we couldn't produce those as well if the demand is there.

So, 2 zippos then? One with the shifter logo, one with the skull?

I can haz 2!

Ah sod it, supposed to be quitting smoking but Zippos are cool.

Zippo Classic in brushed chrome please - http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1023767 - FG shifter logo on the lid, FG Racing skull and parts logo on the base, hinge to the left as you view the engraving. Let me have the price including shipping to Ukania and how best to send you the monies. If you can mock up how that would look and post an image so much the better.

Thanks.

Zippo Classic in brushed chrome please - http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1023767 - FG shifter logo on the lid, FG Racing skull and parts logo on the base, hinge to the left as you view the engraving. Let me have the price including shipping to Ukania and how best to send you the monies. If you can mock up how that would look and post an image so much the better.

Thanks.

What postcode will this be headed to? PM if needed.

Also, I can get these from one of my suppliers, so I can them at a discount. I just want to be sure the one I have selected here is the one you want: https://qgold.com/pd/Zippo-Classic-Brushed-Chrome-Lighter/GL1008

Who has a high resolution image of the FG racing logo?

That one looks about right.

Is the version of the logo you used for last year's awards prize high res enough?

Sir, that you will continue smoking solely to buy an emblemed zippo lighter is not only commendable, but an inspiration. :p

Of course if that heroism isn't worth the effort, you can always hang out at rock concerts.

Reactions: MWF
Ooh those are nice. I was never a huge fan of the racing logo but the FG logo one looks great. :)

Ooh those are nice. I was never a huge fan of the racing logo but the FG logo one looks great. :)

Shutyourwhoremouth.jpg

Racing logo is cool. If you ever buy a car that is capable of racing you may understand. :p;)

I can engrave one next week while I'm at the trophy shop. Tell me what country it's going to and I can get you a quote on shipping. Which has been more than the lighter.

Finland...