Want To Buy a Car

How much does an 8 series cost to own and maintain however? Do the Netherlands still have displacement taxes? Will you have money to repair the V12 when something goes wrong (and something will)?

How much does an 8 series cost to own and maintain however? Do the Netherlands still have displacement taxes? Will you have money to repair the V12 when something goes wrong (and something will)?

He has lots of leftover cash from the 25k budget. Also, shush :p

thats right i got a lot left over but that ain't gone last every long with a V12 the tax will make me broke but how a Benz or something form USA or UK it don't need to have a big engine
ooh i almost forgot i certainly want a manual transmission

thats right i got a lot left over but that ain't gone last every long with a V12 the tax will make me broke but how a Benz or something form USA or UK it don't need to have a big engine
ooh i almost forgot i certainly want a manual transmission

A manual? So what you want is a pseudo-Benz?

Something along the lines of...:
http://bit.ly/nWqlfG

?

I really doubt this guy is 25. Really, really, really.

Just out of elementary school or junior high, maybe, but nobody just out of high school or college talks like this.

I really doubt this guy is 25. Really, really, really.

Just out of elementary school or junior high, maybe, but nobody just out of high school or college talks like this.

for your info if i done with study i will go to work no more studying for me i gonne work as a sociaal worker in a community center

any way i was thinking a 6 series or a 300c or a Cadillac CTS 2006 diesel but it the engine must be max 2.5L

Fast car with an engine under 2.5l, maybe diesel... Fabia vRS TDI for less money, TSI for more?

Last edited:
for your info if i done with study i will go to work no more studying for me i gonne work as a sociaal worker in a community center

any way i was thinking a 6 series or a 300c or a Cadillac CTS 2006 diesel but it the engine must be max 2.5L

I think I'm right in saying that none of the cars you just listed have an engine that is 2.5L or smaller on offer.

If this clown is a 25 year old Dutch college graduate with a budget for a top end car I am Mickey Mouse.....

Last edited:
If this clown is a 25 year old Dutch college graduate with a budget for a top end car I am Mickey Mouse.....not prepared to live on this planet anymore.

FTFY

I think I'm right in saying that none of the cars you just listed have an engine that is 2.5L or smaller on offer.

I know that 300c like CTS are the smallest 2.7L improve me if I'm wrong but with a diesel engine it won't use a lot
can you tell how much they will do on a liter diesel

If this clown is a 25 year old Dutch college graduate with a budget for a top end car I am Mickey Mouse.....

Indeed, I am thinking the banhammer now hovers perilously close to the head of this troll.

Indeed, I am thinking the banhammer now hovers perilously close to the head of this troll.

if someone here is a troll it will be you, think about this stupid maybe just maybe I had a lot of studies before what I do right now did you think about that bonhead .
and while I where studying the previous studies i could work and save money to buy a luxe fast car

Did you all think about that???