war on terror on israel

tranceshakeel said:
The Muslims in general do NOT like Israel or USA. remember its not the people who support these retarded Govts (US) but the puppet leaders. The saudis are the worst of the muslims they practice the Shariah Law, meaning they cut the hands, legs etc so even if the culprit wants to change he has no choice cuz he aint got hands. But I guess that doesnt mean anything to the US because they just hate Iran or im thinking Shia as a whole, because They oppose all the Shia countries. When will US do something about Robert Mugabe since its so worried about the world.

as a Muslim i would think you of all people would refrain from generalizations and crucifiction based on what type of law someone practices. I too am a Muslim and also an American and i was offended by your generalization. I dont see anything wrong with Sharia Law. Japan has a law where cutting down a cherry tree gets you jail time. Just because you dont agree with the penalties doesnt mean the law shouldnt exist.

This should also help you understand the anger a person would feel if they had this generalization based upon them by someone who has never walked a step in that person's shoes. also try to understand what a Palestinan has to go through living under constant occupation. or a Lebanese living under a hail of stinger missiles.

zenkidori said:
There are Muslim countries in asia that don't have insane leaders or support terrorist groups.

It's not the religion so much as the region.

thanks Zenk for some sort of sane voice in here.

///M said:
I'm sorry but a human life is worth much, much more in America than in the middle east.

The keyword being "in" America. Anyway, i'm not going to argue against the fact that some Muslims in the Mid-East (particularly its leaders) view life as being expendable.

I think I said it before, but I don't want to see anymore blood shed over Israel. I'm no pacifist, I just don't think perpetual warfare will solve the problem.

Just want to say that Sharia Law is a savage, brutal, backwards system. Inequalities exist in the system across the board.

If that is true, then why wasn't an evac attempted? Even so, if terrorists set up near a school you don't say, "well damn the students lets just go right thru, if we kill all the school children they'll have nothing to use as shields!", you find a way around it.

Something smells here...

That story is Propaganda.

They bomb something and then Blame it was connected with Terrorists.

Go watch the video and you will see how Jews been talking about how their finger nails are worth more then 1 million Muslims.

http://infowars.com/articles/ww3/israel_attacks_lebanon_burns.htm

This is what Israel is USING in their bombs.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2006/290706deadlydu.htm

It's Declared ILLEGAL by UN and supplied to israel by USA.

Seems to me the 2 BIGGEST terrorists in this world are USA and Isreal.

Go, go home made propaganda films!

Personally I prefer to take the word of BBC or CNN, not Fox News, over that of people who make films like this and post them online.

I'm sure you can find a dozen more supporting the other side of this conflict.

///M said:
Just want to say that Sharia Law is a savage, brutal, backwards system. Inequalities exist in the system across the board.

I Agree because of the penalties anyway I think what a person wants to do with their own self eg. the clothes they wear etc should not be controlled by the Govt. and another thing if a woman wears a veil it shouldnt be thought that she is forced to, if jews are allowed to wear their caps(?) and sikhs their tubans then so should the muslim girls be allowed to wear their veils (Referrence to the French Shizzle Law). And Im also against capital punishment, which is practised in the Muslim world.

Just catchin up with this discussion. I guess i need to clear some points up.. "Muslims in general do not like israeal or US" umm.. u should be sayin muslims in general dont like their government or watever... but thats me speakin for everyone... so i shouldnt. I personally dont like or support Israel and US, they are terrorists (their government) i know many people from US muslims and non-muslims alike. All of them disagree with what America is doing by helpin Israel. I also happen to know many jews, and most of them disagree with whats going on down their.

I dont really know wat this world is coming to. I dont watch CNN or FOX NEWS or NBC or even GLOBAL news. i find them way tooo bias. BBC and CBC are the way to go or even CITYTV. anyways, i just want to say that we shouldnt just believe wat the news shows us or tells us. I wouldve done the same if Lebanon was attackin israel for no good reason, But the fact that innocent people are gettin killed.. pisses me off. and just for that reason alone. I have this hatred against Israel and USA. And to top that off, theyre doing it in the act of SELF DEFENCE.... Funny how that works eh?

anyways im sure there are thousands of innocent lives lost on both sides that we dont hear about on the news. And wats the worse is that these news channels and newspapers will do anything to make us believe that what theyre telling us is the only thing happening. Honestly im fustrated over this whole situation.

And whats really sad is that were here chilling at home watchin the news and living our everyday life with no worries while people are losing their homes and seeing their moms, dads, brothers, sisters, etc being blown up infront of them or gettin buried under the debry caz of some freakin bomb that was dropped.

Exactly Mojo.

The fact is the Israeli soldiers that was Killed and captured was ON Lebanon side of the Border.
Not on Israeli side like it was first said.

Not only that But Israeli have kidnapped thousands of civilians over the years.
Lebanon Never attacked israel for it.

Now when 2 soldiers were kidnapped on Lebanon ground they go to war and calls it Self defense.

Also Only AFTER israel started to attack Lebanon did hizbollah start to send missiles over to Israel.

So how is this Self defense?

Those home made videos consists of FACTS that has happened and been said.
CNN is almost as bad as Fox news.

BBC is a good channel to watch news on but they dont always get it right like when they put on a Taxi driver on Live TV to talk about something he had no idea about.

Israel and USA are the Biggest Terrorists in this world.
Wonder how long this Mass slaughter is allowed to go on before someone have the Guts to stand up against these 2 Terror nations.

mojo_786 said:
I dont watch CNN or FOX NEWS or NBC or even GLOBAL news. i find them way tooo bias. BBC and CBC are the way to go or even CITYTV. anyways, i just want to say that we shouldnt just believe wat the news shows us or tells us.USA.
Agreed, and most of the reports on the half-hour "nightly news" type of shows on network tv (NBC or ABC, etc...) are absolute fluff.
I mean you know how lousy things are when they have an "in depth" segment that's all of 2 minutes long. :?
As for the BBC, that's much better, but from what I've heard still much too "sanitized" compared to what the people in the middle-east get to see.

mojo_786 said:
I have this hatred against Israel and USA.
Earlier in your post you indicated that you meant their governments mostly. If that's the case, it's probably helpful to indicate that in every statement that you make like this, otherwise people will interpret it incorrectly.

mojo_786 said:
And whats really sad is that were here chilling at home watchin the news and living our everyday life with no worries while people are losing their homes and seeing their moms, dads, brothers, sisters, etc being blown up infront of them or gettin buried under the debry caz of some freakin bomb that was dropped.
Sad indeed, but ultimately, that's human nature. In the end the majority of people only care about themselves and their own self-interests (This goes for their governments too).
(Technically everything anyone does for any reason is for their own self-interest, but it's all a matter of degree.)

I think that both the superficial and biased news coverage combined with a certain level of apathy leads to real black and white thinking such as x = good, y = bad with regard to this situation. (Probably especially so in the US.)

hajj said:
Jacobfox said:
Israel has been jerked around by all of it's neighbors since its inception (with the recent exceptions of Egypt and Jordan). Sure, there is a logical point made by palestinians that the area is their homeland. Israel has been willing to give over control of nearly half of their total area to Palestinian provincial governments.

Israel will never give up the land that belongs to the palestinians according to the UN resolution 181, for very good reasons. Simply remember that Israel took many fractions of land that did not belong to them.

about 6 years ago when Barak was the PM he offered arafat that israel will return to 67 borders and a palestinian state will be created with jerusalem as it's capital. arafat said no because "all of israel belongs to the palestinian people".

and i also have a pic that will demonstrate how the fighting is going on around here:
21cdx82.jpg

earlier this week if you may remember israeli forces went into lebanon to take over a village used by hizballah to store rockets. the forces were caught in an ambush, 8 soldiers killed. i spoke today to one of the soldiers who was involved in the assault on the heballah village and he told me that he couldn't believe what he saw in the homes: every house they went through had pictures of nassrallah, and the amount of weaponry that they found in homes of "innocent civilians" was immense.
in fact, israel has begun spreading papers over lebanon warning any "innocent civilians" who live close to ammunition depots to stay away from home because the ammo depots will be destroyed. i'm a bit surprised they didn't do that so far but still, if any civilians were killed from blown up ammo depots, israel definitley cannot be blamed for their deaths.

I don't accept Israel's "right to exist"....however, if I were to make a concession it would be according to the 1947 partition plan.

ESPNSTI
"mojo_786 wrote:
I have this hatred against Israel and USA.

Earlier in your post you indicated that you meant their governments mostly. If that's the case, it's probably helpful to indicate that in every statement that you make like this, otherwise people will interpret it incorrectly. "

yes, your correct, by that i meant to say the government.. didnt realize i missed that out.

Firecat - yeah its sad eh? still the UN doesnt do anything? thats just pathetic. wats the point of having UN than anyways if theyre powerless to do anything? I hope more UN soldiers get hurt (Not that i have anything against them and its not like I actually want them to get hurt, its just that by something like that happening theyre BOUND to open their eyes and see wats happening) and i want dumb politicians like STEVEN HARPER (its thats his name:S CANADA's PrImEminsiter) to also suffer because of indirectly killin innocent canadian soldiers.

What happened today in Qana is inexcusable. Enough already, Israel needs to realise it can't win this war by occupying more land, Hesbollah will keep moving north. Where will this end? Innocent Lebanese and Israelis are caught in the cross-fire. Nasrallah, we got it, you're a bad ass that can hit innocent Israelis. Olmert, you proved how strong Israel can be, but the gun is pointed at the wrong people.

And this US government is really dropping the ball in terms of foreign policy. Hell, Nixon and Reagan were alot more active, and they had the Soviets to deal with at the same time. This whole conflict is getting out of hand.

///M said:
What happened today in Qana is inexcusable. Enough already, Israel needs to realise it can't win this war by occupying more land, Hesbollah will keep moving north. Where will this end? Innocent Lebanese and Israelis are caught in the cross-fire. Nasrallah, we got it, you're a bad ass that can hit innocent Israelis. Olmert, you proved how strong Israel can be, but the gun is pointed at the wrong people.

And this US government is really dropping the ball in terms of foreign policy. Hell, Nixon and Reagan were alot more active, and they had the Soviets to deal with at the same time. This whole conflict is getting out of hand.

Hmmmm

///M said:
And you know what, you can trash on Israel all you want, but let's compare how they're going about this war. Before any massive bombing, they're dropping leaflets telling people to leave. They use radios to warn people to leave. They don't station their troops with women and children like cowards.

Maybe those people were killed by falling leaflets?

///M wat if i came over to ur place n said leave were going to attack. would u leave? Say you happened to leave sure ur life is saved but ur house is now mine. and if you stayed and protected ur house and your land then i guess im doing the right thing by attacking you. and if you touch me i'll act in self defence by droppin more bombs and shooting anyone in ur house. So now lets say ur parents, brothers and sisters (if you have them) are also there. So instead of leaving all of u guys decided to stay. and i started to attack. Now, think of it this way. if all of u guys are in your house and your the only one attacking, cause ur the only one who can is it rite for me to say that your using your brothers and sisters as shields?

Trying putting yourself into the equation. its easy to talk wen we dont have bombs droppin infront of our houses or having to see our parents body infront of us full of blood. One day i hope we all experience this terror - then we'll realize and open our eyes to see wats is goin on in countries like lebanon, israel, Iraq, and afganistan.