war on terror on israel

mojo_786 said:
One day i hope we all experience this terror - then we'll realize and open our eyes to see wats is goin on in countries like lebanon, israel, Iraq, and afganistan.

I don't know about that. Some of these countries bring the violence on themselves, by not sorting out their own affairs (internal) or trying to achive peace with their neighbors.

Hey, I'm not disagreeing, Israel is coming down with a heavy fist. Again, what Arabs are failing to do is recognise the problem of Hesbollah hiding in the midst of civilians. I'm not justifying what Israel did, but it is a part of the issue.

What the hell do you mean you hope we all experience this terror? Due to mandatory service, almost every male I know of the past generation witnessed war with Israel that makes this one pale in comparison. Egypt doesn't need any more of that, not for Arabs, not for Muslims, not for anything.

Oh yeah, I also know that when Israel tells you to leave the area, it's a good bet that you should leave. Not blaming the victims, just saying what I would do, since you asked.

///M said:
Hey, I'm not disagreeing, Israel is coming down with a heavy fist. Again, what Arabs are failing to do is recognise the problem of Hesbollah hiding in the midst of civilians. I'm not justifying what Israel did, but it is a part of the issue.

When you think about it, it's actually a very stupid tactic. Because it's obvious that Israel doesn't care about killing innocent civilians.

:lol:

What did Keanu Reeves say in speed? "Shoot the hostage, take him out of the equation"

Not exactly police protocol, of course most (if not all) military forces follow different rules of engagement.

JAJjajajajaajaja always American Politicians with a lie... to fool people.. well american people that they are in control.

what happened when Irak invaded Iran... the USA send the Mighty Army.....
why they dont send it to israel now they are invading Lebanon...?

Why america defend Israel all the time? can somebody explain me?

"One day i hope we all experience this terror - then we'll realize and open our eyes to see wats is goin on in countries like lebanon, israel, Iraq, and afganistan."

Sry, by that i didnt mean that all the countries should go to war or hell should be put upon everyone.. what i meant was that we arent seeing half of the images or the dead bodies that are burried under the destruction. we are only shown what ever the news / media shows us. Besides that we sometiems recieve emails etc, but thats stil nowhere close to what is really going on down there. Just imagine for a second what wouldve happened to us if we would be those innocent kids or youths or whoever being killed by a bomb or getting shot. Whatever the case thats the last thing i want happening to you, me or anyone else in this world.

I can't help but wonder what would come of this situation without modern media.

we are shown horrific images on the television and hear terrible news on the radio, and somehow we feel that it is relevant and indeed important to us, yet without the advent of mass media, we wouldn't even have a clue what was going on.

I've just read something really annoying. We know for a fact that the Palestinians are exaggerating their deaths. There's UAV footage of fake funerals, and "dead" people who disappear from morgues in Palestinians hospital without getting buried. Now I was expecting the situation in Lebanon to be different, and the Lebanese won't exaggerate deaths. But I read this morning that in kana, Lebanon claimed 57 were killed. When today the Red Cross tells us that 28 bodies were found.
Now this makes me thinking, perhaps all of the deaths we hear about are exaggerated?? Maybe of the claimed 600 people killed in Lebanon only 300 are really killed?? It doesn't mean we are completely not guilty of killing civilians, but it does make us a bit less guilty. and also: Lebanon report that less than half of the killed were members in Hezbollah. If so many deaths are fictional, maybe there's a much higher percentage of terrorists killed than we are led to believe :think:

For me it doesn't matter whether the number of murdered innocent cicilians is 1 or 1000. One is too many. (and that includes both sides)

You'll get no symphaty from me by claiming that the numbers are exaggerated.

osabros said:
I've just read something really annoying. We know for a fact that the Palestinians are exaggerating their deaths. There's UAV footage of fake funerals, and "dead" people who disappear from morgues in Palestinians hospital without getting buried. Now I was expecting the situation in Lebanon to be different, and the Lebanese won't exaggerate deaths. But I read this morning that in kana, Lebanon claimed 57 were killed. When today the Red Cross tells us that 28 bodies were found.
Now this makes me thinking, perhaps all of the deaths we hear about are exaggerated?? Maybe of the claimed 600 people killed in Lebanon only 300 are really killed?? It doesn't mean we are completely not guilty of killing civilians, but it does make us a bit less guilty. and also: Lebanon report that less than half of the killed were members in Hezbollah. If so many deaths are fictional, maybe there's a much higher percentage of terrorists killed than we are led to believe :think:

Alone thinking how that would make a difference shows that you have got some serious problem.

^palestinian terrorists are taking cover behind civilians, and then israel is blamed for merclessly killing innocent civilians, when those civilians were killed from missed bullets.

un-dee and mmap, what i'm trying to say is that we're led to believe that israel is killing a shitload of innocent civilians, when in fact most of the killed are terrorists. and it may not make a difference to you, but i can think of people that numbers do make a big difference for them.

Yeah but the problem is that you see they are hiding behind civilians, and keep shooting.
if they act like barbarians why sink on their level?

^that's why we've developed a lot of precision bombs and such, to minimize damage to civilians. if we would've stuck to regular bombs a lot more civilians would've been killed, but since we have no interest in killing civilians, we're trying our best not to hurt them.

currently, there is no solution in sight. we don't have a partner we can negotiate with - hammas isn't willing to recognize israel's right to exist, and any other organization doesn't have enough authority to be considered a partner.
from previous experiences (i.e. Oslo agreement) we learned that we must be cautious when it comes to doing agreements, because they can and do go wrong. also, the disengagement proved that one-sided moves on our side aren't very helpful - all we got was a rain of rockets.
what we're trying to do now is to eliminate the threats that terrorist organizations pose on israel, to prevent immediate damage. there'll have to be some kind of long-term agreement eventually, and who knows when that'll be. until then, seems like the palestinian and the lebanese will suffer for the stupidity of their leaders :( .
if you have any ideas for a solution i'd like to hear them, please.