*WARNING*Major Time Waster!!!

2 hours here :unsure:

It?s not a fruit, is a snail. The name for it is snail in japanese. Water makes it bigger and salt mekes it smaller (or kills it, if you give it too much)

ha ha ha..funny game but i dont have time now....it would be intresting to see what everyone has come up with.

*in comic book guys accent*

BEST. GAME. EVER.

^ Agreed - Lemmings was excellent - you almost felt sorry for the little guys when they didn't quite make it and you had to reach for the 'nuke' button...

I like the fire butoon :twisted:
Yoy can make some interesting things with it.
But there is something i don't get: You can do something with the water (grow plants in it) and the oil (burn it, surprise surprise) but what about the salt and sand?

I have a little contest, since unless you can make an animation theres no real way to check besides copying, imma go on the honor system. After mixing the sands, who can come up with the best way to filter each one and put each filtered sand in a seperate bin, or filter all the other sands except one; being able to go two minutes without refilling (or purging ie. plants) the fuel on speed one.

Heres an example where i managed to get rid of the water leaving only salt sand and occasionnaly that cera stuff. not the best job but when i was wrkin on it i though of the competition and sped it up so i could have an example to show you.

U'll prolly need a little extra time on your hands. :lol:

http://img530.imageshack.**/img530/1980/filter9lj.th.gif