Water only shock diet

I've added a glass of pickle juice to sort out my sodium intake to the diet. Still no calories.

I've added a glass of pickle juice to sort out my sodium intake to the diet. Still no calories.

Ice, could you from today or whenever you read this onward make for me a food diary of everything (ingredients, estimated quantities, etc) of everything your eating and drinking? Just for the rest of this week, and I'll run it through a nutrition computer program and I can get it looked at by a Registered Dietitian and I can help you work out a more efficient diet w/o changing your eating style/habits too much. The only thing is though, you'll have to do some minimal exercise for a few minutes a day whether it be a run, some jumping jacks, a long walk even. If your body is healthy it's just easier to keep the weight off than he temporary mostly psychological satisfaction of quick weight loss.

PS, i was gunna PM this but maybe it'll get some of these folk to shut up:)

So Icebone did you die? If so I'm stealing your stuff, travel costs be damned. :p

I was in the same boat as IB, however, I took the exercise and better eating habits route. I was so unfit, that in the beginning i gained 20 pounds of muscle mass, however, I've now lost a grand total of 35 pounds and counting.

I can tell you this, if you make it past the first month of working out, cardio-fatburn style, even if it's just an hour a day; once your muscles get used to it, and you stop feeling the pain, absolutely nothing feels better than a nice gym session and shower after.