The Stig: Weird Crush 2009...Anyone up for a Rig?

shellygrrl

:nod: And Stig would totally fit the bill of "weird crush". Also: Consider the Stigtro if he wins!

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
I voted "The Stig." Is multiple voting indicated? If so, what are the requirements?

HeidiL

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Austin Mini
No idea, I voted three times as I have three email addresses that I can easily check. IIRC last time once they had their nominations sorted out, they mailed people to ask why, so you might want to have a think. I felt really quite dirty after coming up with something about Clarkson.
I'll be saying that it's because The Stig's mysterious and silent, so no chance of him saying anything embarrassing. He could be anyone, but the most likely candidate is actually rather easy on the eyes. And, whoever it is, that white suit shows off his bum quite nicely.

Last edited:

salle

Voted ones as well.. I guess I can vote more than once... but it's not like they've sent a conformation mail to my normal mail adress... so I guess any ol fubared mail adress could be made up and then posted as a vote...

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Voted ones as well.. I guess I can vote more than once... but it's not like they've sent a conformation mail to my normal mail adress... so I guess any ol fubared mail adress could be made up and then posted as a vote...
http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

Every 10 minutes they give you a new temporary email account you can use (if you're doing some annoying application online that's asking you for an email that they'll never need).

marxychick1

Car(s)
no car- not even a driving license
I cast my vote as "The Stig." Did one with my husband's e-mail address as well. I'll just have to explain if he gets an e-mail asking why he has a crush on The Stig. :lol:

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
I cast my vote as "The Stig." Did one with my husband's e-mail address as well. I'll just have to explain if he gets an e-mail asking why he has a crush on The Stig. :lol:
I think my bf really does. :lol:

He certainly had no problem about it when I asked him to cast his vote.