The Stig: Weird Crush 2009...Anyone up for a Rig?

James has "an exquisite masculine aura about him" then, does he? (according to some daft double-barrelled Heat bint who appears to be wearing a pair of blue horns).

Ah, well...actually...

Yeah I was wondering who these people were... it *does* mean there's people who voted for Stig and were nothing to do with us... unless they just make em all up because it's easier.

In my circle of friends, I seem to be the only one who thinks Robert Pattinson or whatever his name is looks like he has chronic constipation.

Twilight- SHUT THE FCK UP!!!!

Agreed. AND he needs to take a bath. Or 43 baths. Eesh.

STIG WAS ROBBED! That is all.

Stig for Weird Crush 2010!

Depp's aesthetically pleasing, but I don't think I'd want to actually shag him. Stephen Fry on the other hand... not exactly pretty, but definitely attractive. The main problem with the Stig of course, is that I'd be mildly worried that it was someone like Tiff Needell or Ken 'not block' Irwin in the suit...

Well, I coulda tested Ken-not-Block out for ya, (it was offered) nice enough chap but I don't love the team enough to take that one for 'em! :p

Now if it was Paul Swift however, one of the heroes of TG Live...
msa.JPG

And the pic doesn't do him justice, not only that he is a very nice man who happily signed my MPH programme! :)

Last edited:
I think he's too pretty to qualify as a weird crush...

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2009/11/27/weird-stig-crush/

Heat magazine?s Weird Crush of the Year results are in, but sadly it?s not four in a row at number one for the Top Gear boys.
Jeremy won it last year, James in 2007 and Richard in 2006, but this year they only managed ninth, sixth and fourth respectively.

However, they were all beaten by a TG team member, with the surprising result that the Stig romped home in third place.

:whistle:

:rofl: :thumbsup: :clap:

YAY US!!!

You know... the thing that worries me? If we were all voting for Stig, who the hell was voting for the other guys? I'm starting to think perhaps we didn't have as much of an effect on this thing as we thought... the idea of there being THAT many women out there who fancy Jeremy is really quite disturbing. Maybe they weight against internet entries? Mass postal voting for Andy next time perhaps...

You know... the thing that worries me? If we were all voting for Stig, who the hell was voting for the other guys? I'm starting to think perhaps we didn't have as much of an effect on this thing as we thought... the idea of there being THAT many women out there who fancy Jeremy is really quite disturbing. Maybe they weight against internet entries? Mass postal voting for Andy next time perhaps...

Yeah!! Andy! :thumbsup:

I dunno...now that Stig is in the running, we should totally try for #1. I mean, maybe his appearance on the list got some of Heat's readers to go "hmm...okay."

After all, it apparently inspired Stig to nail meat to a wall...bwahahahaha.

We should post Stig propaganda posters all over the UK so he definitely gets it next year.

We should post Stig propaganda posters all over the UK so he definitely gets it next year.

Oh, I'm thinkin' he gets "it" all the time baby, 1st place or not!:p

Couldn't we last year first nominate then vote????
Is it me or did the voting never come???

But anyway, You're all right. If all of us voted for the Stig, how did there be so many votes for the rest???

I know some on other sites split their votes between Andy and Stig. I'm also willing to wager that there were other fans who aren't members here or on any of the other sites (or Facebook) that voted collectively for the other three. The best way to get Stig on top next year is if every TG fan votes the same. :nod: