The Stig: Weird Crush 2009...Anyone up for a Rig?

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
Heat Magazine has announced it's nomination time for the Weird Crush of the Year award.

With last year's epic campaign in mind, is anyone game for nominating Stiggie?

:nod: And Stig would totally fit the bill of "weird crush". Also: Consider the Stigtro if he wins!

All I have to say is:

3081587986_540795888b_o.jpg

Did you guys vote for "The Stig" or just "Stig"?

I did "The Stig"

I voted "The Stig." Is multiple voting indicated? If so, what are the requirements?

Done and done. :D:D:D:D

Voted and made a special demot for this occasion:

No idea, I voted three times as I have three email addresses that I can easily check. IIRC last time once they had their nominations sorted out, they mailed people to ask why, so you might want to have a think. I felt really quite dirty after coming up with something about Clarkson.
I'll be saying that it's because The Stig's mysterious and silent, so no chance of him saying anything embarrassing. He could be anyone, but the most likely candidate is actually rather easy on the eyes. And, whoever it is, that white suit shows off his bum quite nicely.

Last edited:
Voted ones as well.. I guess I can vote more than once... but it's not like they've sent a conformation mail to my normal mail adress... so I guess any ol fubared mail adress could be made up and then posted as a vote...

Voted ones as well.. I guess I can vote more than once... but it's not like they've sent a conformation mail to my normal mail adress... so I guess any ol fubared mail adress could be made up and then posted as a vote...

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

Every 10 minutes they give you a new temporary email account you can use (if you're doing some annoying application online that's asking you for an email that they'll never need).

I cast my vote as "The Stig." Did one with my husband's e-mail address as well. I'll just have to explain if he gets an e-mail asking why he has a crush on The Stig. :lol:

I cast my vote as "The Stig." Did one with my husband's e-mail address as well. I'll just have to explain if he gets an e-mail asking why he has a crush on The Stig. :lol:

I think my bf really does. :lol:

He certainly had no problem about it when I asked him to cast his vote.

I cast it as "The Stig" as well.

"The Stig" for me as well. And I've already worked out my reason why if they ask.