Weird Dreams Thread

I took a nap today and dreamt that I was driving my old VS Commodore on a dirt road very fast over a series of jumps. On the third jump the car took off and went over a cliff, but rather than do the whole horrible falling thing my brain must've just gone 'nope, that'll do' and cut the scene :p.

I can do that deliberately in my dreams. "Nope, I don't like this, lets get out". Usually in dreams where I can sense something is going to upset me.

I change the channel in my dreams too.

Today I dreamt I was a schoolboy again, but I have the cellphones I own today, one of them is an iPhone.
One morning I have to take the schoolbus since I am going to school in the next city (about 10 km away from the city where I live which is accurate to the situation when I was at school, the cities are the same in my dream, too). While I wait for the bus I fiddle with the cellphones and drop the iPhone which somehow ends up with a broken upper left and a broken lower right corner (snapped off cleanly). Meanwhile the bus arrives and sets off again, bit I'm busy fiddling with the iPhone figuring out what happened. By the time I register the bus has set off I try to reach it since it had set off with the doors opened. I almost reach it but the bus gets faster and faster so I don't reach it in the end.
Of course I frantically run after it so I almost catch it at the next stop, but again it sets off shortly before I reach it. That repeats four times until I give up since I know there are two more buses coming after the one I need to catch. Unfortunately I realize that inbetween two stops so the first of the two later buses overtakes me before I can reach the next stop.
When I reach the next stop I meet some other children who are confused if there will be another bus after the one we just missed, we try to figure it out by looking at some display panel which only gives out two words at a time so it takes a while to figure it out. Meanwhile the third bus has arrived and sets off again, when we realize that we wave frantically at the driver who stops to let us in. Unfortunately I am the one who realized that too late so I miss the bus again and charge after it. Somewhere in the middle of nowhere the bus has to stop again since the road is barred by a steel gate the driver has to open manually. That's when I finally catch up and get on the bus.
The kicker is that there is just a few 100 metres to the school left so I could have walked those last few 100 metres anyways.
Then I woke up.

Last edited:
You post this online why?

Admittedly not as bad as the NSFW section here. When people started posting their penises I was out.

Well, I'm glad I never subscribed to that subforum...

Oooh, last night was a doozy.

First off, had my first ever flying dream. The setting was a bit weird, confined like a video game map, with derelict, smoking, falling appart office buildings and a nuclear power plant cooling tower sticking out from the sea. I could only land on those and they were very fragile, so I had to be careful where to land, or risk further damage. I woke up from that and actually managed to get back into it, which was also a first for me.

Then I dreamt I bought this completely unknown, but very sexy american barge (yeah, right) with a very lazy engine and almost non existing brakes. I was driving along some canyon road and wanted to stop, but almost nothing happened, so I had to slow down by scraping the armco. I knew everything was fine, though, as I could load up a previous save and the damage would be gone. o_O

Then for the third dream I was flying to England again, but had a few hours to spare before my flight, so I actually took this maglev shuttle and visited these people, but couldn't actually enter ACTUAL England cause I had to go through the Gatwick terminal, so I was in this sort of outskirts of the country that wasn't actually in the country or something... and then I got mixed up with the clock and was running late for the plane and then there were some issues with mismatching socks and a family of birds in a nest and then I woke up before it could get REALLY weird.

wut

Flying dreams kick ass.

The most exciting dream I had was when I forced myself out of some nightmare. I woke up in sleep paralysis, then as I waited for my body to get with the program I nodded off into a waking dream where I felt the sensation that something was dragging me away.

The other night I dreamt that I had got up in the middle of the night and a massive group of yoofs had come down from nowhere and were breaking in to all of the cars in the street, the Disco included. Maybe this is because I wasn't entirely sure if it was locked when I went to bed. It doesn't matter, because apparently it was locked in the dream and they still ripped the door open, followed by ripping the top off the transfer box lever to drive it. Such a lock would be totally useless because it just locked it in Hi-range but I think that's down to looking at pictures of last years roadtrip with Davetouch's Saabs funny key location.

I called the police but everyone else had called them so they were already there. Within minutes they had stopped all the cars and apparently carted everyone away, because as I got a lift around the corner to pick up my car there were other cars scattered everywhere, in gardens and crashed in to trees.

Strange.

Flying dreams kick ass.

I used to have awsome flying dreams turn to nightmares when I couldn?t land (flaoting) ... I was all like "I gotta grab onto something" ... but I was just floating away. And I wanted to get down and couldn?t, and was also scared I would just drop out of the sky ...

Wich is basically why my favorite superpower is not flying. It?s teleporting. Less risk of floating away ;)

So this morning I was shopping for clothes and the mens section only had skirts, so I had a blue one. Then a journalist convinced me into going around the world with him to find the truth behind some big conspiracy, and when we found it he turned out to be a Russian agent set on igniting the apocalypse.

Then I woke up and noticed the thermometer read +27 C indoors.

Okay, so last night:

I was in a terrorist group of about 20 people working to bring down the North Korean regime. Everything fell apart when I got detained at the airport for mishandling a baby.

That was the most 'me' dream ever.

I took part in a drug deal which went well. We were three people selling the stuff and wanted to retire after that deal since it was the biggest one you can imagine.
We planned escaping with an old Rolls-Royce, I was passenger. First thing is that we had to get out of an undergound parking where the Rolls struggled to go uphill, but finally managed. We tried to look inconspicuous but since we drove an old Rolls and drove at the sidewalk (which I pointed out multiple times since that alone would be conspicuous) the police got onto us. We didn't notice and drove further, but somehow we got into a dead end where only a walking path continued. The other two continued by foot, but I wanted to drive the Rolls myself. As soon as I was behind the wheel the police turned up, but only with one car where a pretty good looking police woman got out. I realized I would never escape so I surrendered. She patted me down, I said I didn't have anything on me which could hurt her. She took out my keychain with like 5 keys and meant that that could hurt her. There was some drinks stand in the dead end, but nobody worked there. Since the police woman had a pinafore some people thought she was working there and wanted her to sell some drinks. She did, then we went on to get in her car which was made out of chocolate. Then I woke up.

Last edited:
Okay, so last night:

I was in a terrorist group of about 20 people working to bring down the North Korean regime. Everything fell apart when I got detained at the airport for mishandling a baby.

That was the most 'me' dream ever.
You typically mishandle babies? :p In fairness babies aren't team players when it comes to handling, they can't even bother to keep their head up themselves. And they puke on you. Very rude.
Also did you identify yourself as a terrorist?

I love the ending :lmao:

Last edited:
Had a really weird one last night. President Obama came to my parent's house for dinner. Politics aside, my favorite and weirdest part of the dram was that he drove away in a limo beast version of a Geo Tracker :lol:. It actually looked really badass.

Thread nemocracy time - you guys wanna hear about the crazy nightmare I had about a computer virus last night?

Using my laptop like usual, when it started seizing up all of a sudden. There was a loud, oscillating, droning noise and I think some cliched movie-hacker style iconography might have popped up as well (skulls, Hieronymous Bosch, demon-ghost things with black pools where their eyes should be, that sort of thing - can't remember what it was exactly, but I was freaked out). Did a force restart, it seemed fine at first, but then the symptoms started acting up again. They became more immediate with every restart.

I got my other laptop out (which I hadn't touched in months), and bam - same symptoms. By now, I was seriously freaked out. By the 4th or 5th restart, it didn't even get past the DOS startup screen. It didn't display the usual text either, but rather a series of disjointed sentences. It ended with:

"why do this"
"attention"
"goodbye"

And then rebooted. It was apparent from the text as a whole that it was a suicide note.

When it rebooted, it automatically opened up System Restore, and everything fixed itself - seemingly. The next DOS screen on reboot said something along the lines of "The system was infected with a program created by (cannot remember the name), CEO of Sogou Inc. It has been removed and original functionality has been restored." This made perfect sense within dream logic, but upon reflection it meant that it was still infected. Woke up at that point. I guess the CEO of Sogou Inc wanted to go out in style.

Apparently my brain writes creepypastas in its sleep.

Last edited:
Speaking of sleep, I must have taken peyote last night.

I had a really vivid dream, it had elements of real life GTA 5, police chases, 1990s s500, lard, Chevy chase, prison, seeing old work collegues I hate.

I'll give you the ending...

The woman who was in the S500 with me (we got captured, which wasn't my fault the car topped out at about 40 mph. Then sometimes I would put my foot down and it would just sit there lighting the rear wheels up. Tuning on traction control did nothing) is getting experimented on in prison and she gets tortured, they have her hanging from her mouth. She seems to have a metal rod down her throat. but she's asleep for most of it, it ends when this big jabba the hut looking bitch says I want your tight skin to make me a suit.

I checked my mi band, I slept for 11 hours and roughly every 45 minutes I went from light to deep sleep to light.

That was just some indigestion. And there is a thread for that.

Another weird dream, twice in a few days and again it was very vivid and I can remember stuff.

I was on some kind of quest, I was in a mixed pub bathroom and there was a white door in the middle that was padlocked. I read that I had to go and see the guy who owns the crisp shop down the street. Theres a few people in there and I don't want to give away why i'm there so I decide to buy a bag of salt and vinegar. It's a weird bag that is split in two, I think theres two different sizes of crisps inside. It's about ?3.75 for this one bag and I decide to give him an extra ?5 to get a key for the door. He knows why i'm there and agrees to show me. We're back in the pub bathroom and (Ignorning the fact that theres a massive door in the middle of the room) He says no-one can know whats here. Being a pub bathroom theres people wanting to go and so i'm not letting them in, this woman is fighting the side door with me and I eventually let her in and get to a stall. The door guys friend is here and the door man doesn't want him there, he overheard when I was buying artisan crisps...

The not so secret door opens and it goes up, it feels like we're in a lighthouse. It turns out that the tunnels (Somehow above us) Head all the way to Manchester.

I then buy one of these, in this colour.

257426564_5bf283adfc_z.jpg

I think someones after me, or i'm chasing somebody, I think I have to go to Spain... All I remember is that I wanted to get home and start a PYC thread called "He's bought a Rover" :|

I don't know what the hell is going on lately:
Last night I dreamt that I had enough of my friend and so I was gonna leave and cut her out for good. I was going to fly away and then it would be over. The worst part was that my plane was an absolute POS, it seemed to be a battered Cessna 182.

Why can't I dream of having an A380?

I was at this supermarket and bought some stuff, including a sewing machine. As I approached the cashiers I saw that they sat in a big pool of water about the size of an aircraft hangar, into which I/"we" had to throw all my products and then jump in myself to pay. As I paid for the sewing machine I instantly remembered I already had a sewing machine (IRL I do not have a sewing machine) and needed to return it but as the products all floated away they had to call on a man with very a small inflatable rubber boat (the blue and yellow kind) and a stick (venetian style) to go out and get the sewing machine back.

Last edited: