Weird Dreams Thread

I was in the jungle with about 4 other people... making cocaine (I wanna say Equador?) The army is coming for us, our escape route is an air-vent. I believe as we were in the tunnel the coke turned into cash. The tunnel was our escape-route, the air-vent opened into an army-base, the floor was covered in red, yellow and green push buttons. I wanna say John C McGinley was there as a soldier. (He was a soldier in The Rock, which was on TV the other day.) We somehow escape and we're away in a Sprinter van.

A few days later i'm at my buddies house, she's adamant that stuff has been moved since we've been gone. I go to check upstairs and a guy is about to sneak out. (An old work colleague, different one from last time) Anyway as he leaves, a guy leaves the house next-door at the same time, it's a guy from CID. (Who has CID on his jacket, which is odd) Anyway they're working together to try and find a burglar, it's one of three people, he has a knock-out tournament style bracket on his Ipad and he's showing us the 3 suspects, for some reason they reckon that my buddy is about to get burgled. At no point do they mention the army-coke escape... I don't entirely believe them.

Then... Halle Berry was on an episode of Must She Wrote, her and Angela Lansbury got into a graphic and bloody knife-fight. Using broken glass, I thought it was too violent for TV.

Then we're back in the army base, I think to destroy CCTV footage.

I can remember vividly of a dream I had recently.

I was on this large elevator(lift) that had enormous gaps all around it. It moved up and down very fast. I would sometimes get lift off and move very near these gaps between the elevator shaft and what is essentially a platform. I've never been more terrified than that in a dream. I was so worried about falling between the gap and getting smushed.

So there was this fat Korean woman, giving me a blowjob...

She kept taking her mouth off, talking at me in Korean, and then going back to it.

I've no idea what she was saying. I don't even know how I knew she was Korean! It disturbed me so much I woke up.

I was in a Finalgear meeting in Colorado, with lots of snow. Some Asian girl asks me if I could drive her to the bank, I tell her I don't have a car, and edkwon throws me the key to the S4 and yells "It's AWD, perfect for snow!"
I manage to drive it to the bank and when I am looking for a spot to park, the car asks me "Would you like me to park for you?" Fuck yes, I do! We step out and wait for the car to park itself, and it manages to curb the wheels and crash into a McLaren SLR and a Mini Moke that were parked in front of the bank as well.
Charlie Hunnam comes out of the bank, pissed off because I destroyed his Mini Moke. I call edkwon, he arrives and is very angry at me, telling me "The aftermarket wheels I have make the self-parking go crazy, you idiot! How could you not know that!"

:rofl:

Wow.

Another dream involving a car: I was in another city overnight and let my car standing outside in a rather shady environment. The next morning I discover that the left headlight and indicator as well as some trim pieces are missing, but the expensive wheels are still there even though one of them had been removed to get to the headlight and the bolts were neatly arranged in a bowl which wasn't mine.
I decided to do somethimg about that the next day, but when I came back the next day the car was almost gutted: a door, many more trim pieces and even the engine were missing. Later when I returned once more the remaining windows were smashed and two people just removed something else. I wasn't even mad but told them they should take the whole car so I could claim a complete theft instead of just half the car and didn't have to hassle with finding the missing components?

Playing Fallout 4 is having an effect on my dreams, last night I found used an online guide and household items to convert a PC graphics card into a tiny nuclear generator. There was at least one moment where it was beeping and I thought it was going to explode.

I don't remember what the 'ingredients' were to create the tiny reactor but it must've been some kind of exothermic reaction. I assume the graphics card was to keep temperatures under wraps using the cooling fan. :dunno:

Also, the online guide used three little electric motors as generators, I just used a big one. No idea how the heat was actually used to turn the motor though. :think:

Last edited:
Had a weird dream where three twenty somethings were just robbing houses with a expert for some reason.

The expert hears sirens and gets super mad "you guys left the door open!, quick get in the closet!"

Naturally everyone gets caught.

The super weird part? A FG member was one of the n00b burglars, it was weird watching in the third person as he tried to say it wasn't his fingerprints on the laptop...

Just weird man.

A couple this morning.

Some kind of city tour with my Grandparents, where we were wandering in a tunnel on working train lines. I was a bit worried, but the guide and everyone else was saying it's fine, we'll just move if a train comes by. A couple of times I called out the warning for trains, as I refused to go on to the tracks. No one got hit.

Second one was again being on holiday, this time with some old friends. People I actually have been on holiday with IRL, but am no longer friends with.
It was fine when it was just the girls. We got along fine, they weren't bitchy or nasty, but then their husbands turned up and ruined the whole thing.
They were rude, the girls became rude, and I was over the whole situation, stuck in some strange place I didn't know.

Which was pretty much what actually happened to our "friendship", though they were nicer to start out with in the dream, than they ever were in reality.

I was... cleaning Blu-Tack off a door. You know, picking a bit off and using that to get other bits off.

I don't know what my subconscious was working on, but I can't imagine it had anything to do with Blu-Tack.

So I am getting these mundane and realistic nightmares that are about the littlest of things that still bother me. Yesterday I had a dream where I dropped my very expensive review phone and smash its screen (and it was the night before I had to give it back to Samsung), and this night I just had a nightmare where I overslept and woke up 2 hours late.

When I wake up I have to wonder if it really happened, because these seem all too real.

I just had a strange dream...

I was hanging out with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Angela Merkel for the day who were on a diplomatic visit, they very quickly came to my house and then it was just Arnold Schwarzenegger and my family (the ones who raised me, I've no wife and kids) and I grabbed Arnold Schwarzenegger's attention and geek'ed out and I told him I had been a fan of his since I was a kid/4 (though I think I said 5) because of Terminator II: Judgement Day (1991), thanked him for that, he was polite, then I went back in to the corner all happy/embarrassed, so I wanted to save face and grabbed his attention again, notified him and my family that I had to go, thanked him again for seeing us, he shook my hand, thanked me or whatever, was more sincere about it though, then I went to my kitchen to catch up to Angela Merkel, my kitchen very quickly became this aircraft carrier/futuristic helicopter? with the door wide open in mid flight and I was down by the water? and she was up on a higher level on this - thing, which looked like it was it was in mid flight with them standing on this platform that was lowered / like the craft's door was open because this thing was lowered and they was standing on it (Angela Merkel and some next Caucasian male) - and Angela Merkel spat out some water which landed in the ocean and I wondered why Angela Merkel did that and some other observer out there with me said
'It was because she could not repeat what she had just been told.'
and I looked back up, and she looked down at me and I made eye contact with her using my binoculars (because I was still hanging out with her) and there was a water cooler she was using and a table or the cooler she was leaning from sort of trying to keep composure herself because she couldn't repeat what that Caucasian male had just said; It was like he said an offensive word, Angela Merkel, though composing her self from it - seemed to be
'in on it'; just unable to say that word herself.
Then I woke up.

Last edited:
I dreamt that I was riding the bus home and upon exiting forgot my bike in the bus. I then called a friend who was still on the bus and told her to tell the bus driver about it, and to give me the location of the bus. I then spent the rest of the dream running after the bus, but somehow ended up in completely the wrong part of town.

I have recurring dreams of running and ending in the "wrong" place.

Cross posting:

I dreamed I was in Germany.
In that dream, Adunaphel tossed me the keys to his new toy:
porsche-993-gt2-interior-wallpaper-1.jpg

"Take it for a spin", he told me.
I have never driven a Porsche (let alone a 993 GT2), but in that fantasy, it was spectacular.
Revving the engine, even without moving, gave me chills.
"Give it a bit more gas on the turns and catch the slide", was the advice.
And slide it did. It was like on Gran Turismo, only more fun and around Adenau.

Oh well.

One more!

I bought a manual BMW 850CSi, black with purple interior (?) and put one HUGE single golden turbocharger in it. :lol:
Installation took an afternoon. Was told it was now making 800hp.
Checked my bank account and freaked out because I only had a few hundred and had yet to pay for the parts and labor. :lol:

Has anyone ever been woken up, laughing in the middle of the night, because of something funny that happened in a dream?

That's what happened to me last night around 2 am. I can never remember my dreams, but this one ended with me being in a strange old house with a group of strange people. They were complaining about wanting something to drink, so I looked around and found a liquor cabinet. I began pulling out old half full bottles and sitting them on top of the counter when a tall thin man, who looked like a rich Brit, grabbed a dusty clear bottle of strawberry banana schnapps and poured himself a large glass. He drained half of it in one pull, smacked his lips, then immediately collapsed to the floor, kicking and writhing, gasping that he was dying from the vile liquid.