Weird Dreams Thread

I had unexpected guests show up and they wanted to go on a tour of the area. So we are out driving around in a double decker bus, we see lots of strange things. One that really stands out is a touring stunt group that have large inflatable caricatures of themselves near the trailer they use. They would kneel down, point at you, and wave. Somebody made a monument to the Flint Water Crisis and part of it was a urinal that dropped it's contents on a wooden cut out of some local politicians showering.

Then we seen somebody that needed help with a few projects. He offered us part of the profits if we helped. First we fixed his truck. Then we helped his wife wrap bread. I inveted a way to make it faster. She complained that she would now have to bake more bread. It made me hungry. We then helped bottle his liquor. Great, now I am hungry and thirsty. He gives us a bag of bread and a case of liquor and tells us to come back for more in a few weeks.

We were tired so we slept on the bus. We woke up and there was somebody running away with the centercaps. We chased them on foot with one driving the bus so we would not get lost. We lost the guy after awhile, but we found a mystery to solve and found a bag on the way. On the way home, I opened the bag and it was candy...

W T F ? ? ?

Happy Halloween!

I was with my mother somewhere in the Ukraine where we applied for jobs, but not because we needed money or something but because we wanted to do some sort of social experiment. We didn't speak ukrainian, but one of the guys at the job center (or wherever we were) spoke german. Even though jobs were usually sparse according to him someone offered me a job while I was still at the interview, that job was to hang some sort of vending machine on the wall, I had to do that with a hammer and nails (no idea why). That wall was in a crevice underground, my mother didn't want me to go, but I insisted on doing that job well. A ladder was lowered into the crevice and I carefully climbed down, but when I hammered the nails in I let one of them slip and had to pick it up from way below. When I went to pick it up I saw a kid's room with a kid in it and I was drawn to it. The man who hired me had warned me about that kid beforehand, but I couldn't resist the urge to go there. The kid gave me a soap bubble machine and we produced soap bubbles until I was bored, then I climbed up the crevice and finished hanging up the vending machine.

:blink: :?

Last edited:
That's fucked up in a weird kind of way. :lol:

What I like is that despite everything, he Germaned up and finished the work :p

I have a dream for this. shit, it just happened.

OK, for some reason I was churning clothes at the corner of this intersection..it's snowy, gray and kinda wet outside and for some reason i'm churning this icy water mix of clothes just at this street corner near my house, at the corner of someone's slushy, salt covered, lawn.

At some point, I stop, check a t shirt (which was a dull gray white) before dumping it and getting in my car.

From here, I start to drive, have a bit of sideways dorifto fun where the weather changes to sunny, the road turns mud covered and somehow get lost. As I drive down the mud covered road, it just turns to straight up water covered.

I round a corner and it's like a river, just straight water as far as the eye can see. Oddly though, this isn't muddy flood water, this is crystal clear water. I begin to back up and pass this person in a white full body suit, she comes near the car and we laugh about the situation...how could a road turn into a river? As I look at her, I go "*cousin's name*" She goes "yes! Rick?!" and takes off the head mask thing. Sure enough, my cousin happened to be there doing some science thing. :lol:

We laughed then she put on the mask and got back to work. I backed up fully and turned around but man, that's funny. I think it's because I saw her baby sister on the news a few days ago.

The last few nights have been fervent for random synaptic firings, so here goes:

1) Two nights in a row I've had the recurring nightmare that stays with me long after I've woken up, because it truly feels real. Essentiallly, life in the dream is as it is now, only I keep realizing I have yet another exam I need to pass and it's the next day.... and I haven't studied for it yet. Problem? It's my licensing exam, and in real life that took 10 full months to prepare for. Not exactly original, but like I said, it takes a good 30-60 minutes after I wake up to shake it.

Ok, they get weirder now.

2) I dreamt I had both an E34 5-series in black, and a modern alpha Camaro SS in white. Both heavily damaged for reasons I don't know (but it happened during my ownership), and I dread the bills from these repairs.

Not weird enough, ok, try these then.

3) for three nights in a row, I've had dreams involving FG members I've never met. No, these weren't sexual :mwf:. The first few nights I was hanging with the German contingent of FG (specifically, Dr Grip and calvinhobbes, no I don't know why specifically those two, or how I'd even know who they were "IRL"), and they were telling me how I needed to prepare for my exams (see above), all the while we were getting drunk in some pub.

4) Here comes the piece de resistance: last night it was CraigB, who purchased (surprise) not a Mustang, but a fully functioning 1985 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser station wagon, and it looked exactly like this (minus the wheels and stickers):

001.jpg

I haven't gotten to the weirdness yet.

For some inexplicable reason, and having something to do with this car, CraigB was kidnapped.... in Gotham City. I have no idea if Batman helped rescue him, but we as a FG contingent (as in. many of us) somehow helped. Next thing I know him and I are in his Olds wagon in some rural town in Oregon, and dude senses his kidnappers are near, so gets out of the moving vehicle (I'm driving) and bolts into the wild!

Next thing I'm driving his Olds wagon with many FG members inside (I don't know who exactly) on the interstates through rural Oregon, looking for CraigB, and we're pontificating why kidnappers from Gotham City would want him in connection to this car.

Somehow we find him, and take him to his (safe) refuge, a house with beautiful acreage somewhere in Oregon, with plenty of wooded areas concealing the house from onlookers, and of course, a large gravel lot with at least 10 different Mustangs in various states of repair, all outside a custom, separate garage complete with every lift, air tool, and whatever else you could possibly want.

Naturally, after those dreams, I had this running through my head:

:rofl:

I want what he's drinking.

That has to be some special freaking funky cheese he is having with crackers for supper.

Mine is nowhere near as good. Kept waking up from a dream where a venomous snake had sunk its fangs into my shoulder and wouldn't let go.

Guess which fuckwit forgot to remove his ear stud before bed last night?

I'm lactose intolerant, so no cheese for me.

I had a glass of fine Lillooet merlot two nights ago, but nothing last night.

(It goes without saying I've also not been partaking in anything recreational)

Yup, I have to confess last night's CraigB Gotham and Olds Cruiser dream was all au naturel.

As a doctor, you know that the brain is more than capable of producing it's own psychedelic brews.

I will have a dream of my own to post later.

Weird Dreams Thread

Man, all you guys with these silly dreams make me feel left out. For a while now, I either can't remember my dreams or my sleeping truly has been like staring at a save screen on a video game.

The dream I had that me, nicjasno and Beni were putting together a BMW E30 with a huge turbo for me to use as a Ringtool feels tame in comparison.
Joe was there, pointing out "THERE IS THE TURBO!"
:lol:

1) Two nights in a row I've had the recurring nightmare that stays with me long after I've woken up, because it truly feels real. Essentiallly, life in the dream is as it is now, only I keep realizing I have yet another exam I need to pass and it's the next day.... and I haven't studied for it yet. Problem? It's my licensing exam, and in real life that took 10 full months to prepare for. Not exactly original, but like I said, it takes a good 30-60 minutes after I wake up to shake it.

I had the "shit I have an exam today for which I didn't study" nightmare for 10 fucking years after graduating. Glad I hadn't had it a while.

Mine don't really compare either, my dream from last Friday night was purely getting out of a work meeting to meet the Roadkill guys at an event downstairs and then meeting Rob Knight on the set of Robot Wars with the original Mortis robot, it was some kind of reunion thing but most people had already packed up and gone. I don't remember any more details.

Had a really odd dream a few weeks ago where I was actually dead, and had kind of 'come back' to help my old friends in breaking the influence of some older lady who was trying to control everyone. I walked up to an old stone church, amongst a bunch of wedding guests who couldn't see me, but the priest could, and let me inside to find my friends, and start organising to stop this ceremony, which was going to do something to solidify this older woman's power over everything.

There was a whole dialogue with a bunch of my friends in an ornate marble bathroom. This aroused the suspicions of this older lady, who could apparently feel that either my friends were thinking of me, or could sense my presence in the place, and came looking for everyone - they managed to convince her that they were thinking about me because I should have been there to celebrate, but wasn't.
I have no idea how I'd died, but I had the feeling that she had something to do with it.

So there was lots of sneaking around, and telling people to mask their thoughts, and trying to manipulate things to stop this event. I believe we were successful, but the dream ended with a whole bunch of people chatting to me, and asking if I was going to be able to stay, and me trying to comfort them, because I knew they wouldn't see me again. I woke up crying.

I've never had a dream anything like that before. It was quite upsetting, because it felt so real.

I didn't realise this thread had been dead since February but I need to get this down before I forget it completely. I think this dream was sometime between waking up early and actually getting up later rather than actually being in the night.

I worked for some kind of investigation company, despite it having the same name (and fleece jacket) as the one I currently work for. That's definitely not what they do. I had been called to invesigate a small house with an old woman and a ginger bloke, who I remember as James Norton from Granchester (I don't even watch the damn show). He was more ginger than in reality and seemed to be her lodger or tenant. There was a door with lots of locks on it, the old woman wanted to know what was behind it. Ginger James didn't want me to go in there but I don't think he gave any suggestion that he knew what was in there. Somehow I obtained the key to the correct lock (13 I think) and the door opened.

Inside sat not Boris Johnson but someone I know from work who has the same surname, at a 'business' table. He was also very ginger when he isn't actually ginger at all and was on the phone. Someone sat further down the table, it could've been Boris or it could've been Trump, but the room was much larger than possible in such a small house. I noticed that there were kids toys on the floor, I picked up a clear plastic ball type object with hexagonal faces, something like this but with many more faces. Each face was outlined with glittery metallic foil. They apparently had a kid in there at some point. I also noticed a black toy rat with red eyes, at least I hope it was a toy.

I remember liking the room and saying that I could live in there, it apparently had drinks facilities and I remember there were snacks, as the only deal-breaker for me was the glass snack jar having Mars bars instead of Snickers. Maybe it was Twix, either way it's a real problem. Next I remember being back out of the room with Ginger James, telling him that I could swap the locks around and the door would never open again. He came clean and said he knew what was in there and didn't want me to fix it, it was all a scam despite paying the company I worked for ?5000 (I specifically remember asking him and pointing to the badge on my jacket) and he probably hoped I would find some other explanation to cover up whatever was going on.

Finally I remember leaving, the front door didn't close properly and looked like some kind or aircraft or shuttle door, big rubber seals around its non-square shape. I walked away and then realised I still had key number 13 in my pocket so returned it...

Clearly behind the door was some kind of TARDIS like craft, or maybe the whole house was a spacecraft like the one beneath the shack in District 9.

Fever dreams are craaaazy yo

So I've been sick the past few days, trying to get over a cold I caught from my uncle or someone. The timing is fucking perfect because I'm leaving for India for a month on Saturday.

Went to sleep, had a crazy fever. Couldn't get up from under two fleece blankets without feeling cold in a warm room.

Before going to sleep I watched a ton of videos of salomondrin on youtube where he tries out maseratis and some other cars, and they're driving around three muscle cars in texas. After those videos I started watching mansion tours of houses in San Diego near the beach and one of them was showing how you could have a party in the balcony with the hot tub etc. After that I was watching a series of tech videos. In between, Rick sent me a video of someone being racist AF.

Hit the bed and my brain decides to combine all of these individual elements.

I'm at a party at the beach-side San Diego mansion with a bunch of car folk who are in business trying to flip expensive cars. A couple of people are fixing a tech issue with the flat screens and lights. Everyone is having a good time until someone starts being racist towards gay people and minorities. Dude starts getting violent and the entire party just starts quieting down as we try to sort the issue out. A bunch of people end up talking to the dude and getting him to calm down and accept minorities as people too. The rest of it was a mishmash of car adventures and tech fixes....still at the mansion. With Rick and Altoid present...

A few nights ago. All I remember is running with a beautiful women from high school and falling on the ground embraced in each other?s arms. I?m on the ground facing up at her. Just sort of stay there gazing at each other. Then I wake up and realize that person has been married for two years and I?m in fucking South Dakota for work.