Welcome to XenForo

Realised this while I was looking for old TG episode threads;

The entire episode (and music) discussion folder(s) for 2002-2015 TG is empty. Is this data lost after the migration or does it still exist somewhere?

Realised this while I was looking for old TG episode threads;

The entire episode (and music) discussion folder(s) for 2002-2015 TG is empty. Is this data lost after the migration or does it still exist somewhere?
For some reason there are a bunch of those specific subforums that have odd permissions preventing anyone from reading other people's threads. I changed it for the two mentioned subforums for now and will try to find out if that is something Alex did on purpose or some bug, error or mistake..

To fix the image-randomization-issue, I disabled the image proxy for now. I will have to see if that has any negative effects, but I am being optimistic that it'll be fine. I am hoping there won't be many reasons to mistrust the userbase here when it comes to bad links that are not from a https source.

Does the secret driving roads subforum exist anymore? I just realised that I haven't seen it after the migration to XenForo.