Well this is just disgusting.

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
Youtube Link.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9A_vxIOB-I&NR[/YOUTUBE]

US Soldier taunting Iraqi children with water....

http://img212.imageshack.**/img212/119/aetsdfghsy9.jpg

Seriously, this douchebag doesn't even deserver to wear the uniform.

Last edited:
This is what makes the US army look bad. Immature fucks who think this is funny.

I keep thinking that it's funny how someone who "wins" a war get's to write history. Let's say the U.S was utterly defeated in Iraq and the world was against them. They could easily be made to look almost as bad as the nazi's with examples like this, Abu-Grahib, the motive of Oil, U.S selfmade role of "world police" surpressing of Iraqi people and so on.

If the Nazi's had won the WWII the history books would make the opposition look like someone who fought against a "great plan" for society and we would probably believe today that it was true, in a way.

Okay that was offtopic.

What a fucking arsehole.

Disgraceful.

:idiot:

I keep thinking that it's funny how someone who "wins" a war get's to write history. Let's say the U.S was utterly defeated in Iraq and the world was against them. They could easily be made to look almost as bad as the nazi's with examples like this, Abu-Grahib, the motive of Oil, U.S selfmade role of "world police" surpressing of Iraqi people and so on.

If the Nazi's had won the WWII the history books would make the opposition look like someone who fought against a "great plan" for society and we would probably believe today that it was true, in a way.

Okay that was offtopic.

Very true. It's a shame most people can't see things objectively from outside the propaganda of their own culture.

Jeez, I was expecting something more horrible then some kids chasing an army truck down a soaking wet street for a water bottle. The soldier gave the water to them at least, too bad the one kid didn't end up getting it.

Jeez, I was expecting something more horrible then some kids chasing an army truck down a soaking wet street for a water bottle. The soldier gave the water to them at least, too bad the one kid didn't end up getting it.

I know. The posters above really have no idea what combat is. They believe that WW2 was the "good war" when the bad guys were bad and the good guys good. But if you actually look at things closely you would see that combat has not really changed. It is dirty, bloody, and terrible. What those soldiers did in the video may be in bad taste but it is really nothing.

And comparing the Nazis to the US in Iraq, don't make me laugh. Abu-Grahib? Were any prisoners killed in experiments or with gas? Were any killed at all? Are you speaking of the photos with them nude and the dogs and such? I have seen worse at frats in the US.

after making them run for god knows how many blocks? I'm sorry Tomcat, I really don't mean to start an argument with every post you make but your views are completely opposite.

Have you been to a third world country? Doing that is very horrible, although a bottle of water doesn't seem like alot to us and we can prob. buy it with the coins we have lying around our room or in our pocket right now. But it isn't like that in those countries, I was in India once with my parents and we walked past this store which these 2 kids were asking their dad to buy some softdrink for them, but obviously they didn't have money... mind you it was less than 50cents USD for one, so my parents just told the dad, we'll buy a can for the kids and like a packet or crisps or something which in total was like 2USD if I remember.

If you think doing that to someone who is constantly fighting for their life, suffering from thirst and starvation and still making them run before giving a bottle of water is perfectly fine... I have nothing to say.

after making them run for god knows how many blocks? I'm sorry Tomcat, I really don't mean to start an argument with every post you make but your views are completely opposite.

Have you been to a third world country? Doing that is very horrible, although a bottle of water doesn't seem like alot to us and we can prob. buy it with the coins we have lying around our room or in our pocket right now. But it isn't like that in those countries, I was in India once with my parents and we walked past this store which these 2 kids were asking their dad to buy some softdrink for them, but obviously they didn't have money... mind you it was less than 50cents USD for one, so my parents just told the dad, we'll buy a can for the kids and like a packet or crisps or something which in total was like 2USD if I remember.

If you think doing that to someone who is constantly fighting for their life, suffering from thirst and starvation and still making them run before giving a bottle of water is perfectly fine... I have nothing to say.

I like arguing the side of the underdog. I don't jump on bandwagons for the hell of it. Or to gain ammunition to sling mud at whole countries or massive groups of people based on the actions of the very very few. We have people above calling those soldiers mean horrible disgraces to the armed forces and America as a whole. Those men could die today or tomorrow, just as those kids could die today or tomorrow of dehydration or starvation. But does anyone give a shit if those soldiers are in danger of death all day every day? Fuck no, as per usual. Whatever they can use to bash Evil America, so be it. One poster even said he wished the kids had guns so they could kill the soldiers. Fanfuckingtastic. Nice to see I'm surrounded by objective open-minded people.

Bad taste what the soldiers did...

I'm not going to sling mud or whatever, what they're doing is pretty much sophmoric jackassery. And those soldiers have just as much if not a higher chance of dying than those kids. Does it make this any better? No, but this is basically my way of "x2"ing TomCat...

I like arguing the side of the underdog. I don't jump on bandwagons for the hell of it. Or to gain ammunition to sling mud at whole countries or massive groups of people based on the actions of the very very few. We have people above calling those soldiers mean horrible disgraces to the armed forces and America as a whole. Those men could die today or tomorrow, just as those kids could die today or tomorrow of dehydration or starvation. But does anyone give a shit if those soldiers are in danger of death all day every day? Fuck no, as per usual. Whatever they can use to bash Evil America, so be it. One poster even said he wished the kids had guns so they could kill the soldiers. Fanfuckingtastic. Nice to see I'm surrounded by objective open-minded people.

did the kid come out and say... hmm I would like to have a life when I could die the day I start my job. Do you think the kids have a choice on what life they want to live? You think they like living on a street that has Military around them and furthermore, doing things like that to them?

On the other hand, we have the soldiers who chose to be a military man, which means they have already put their lives in danger, they are prepared to die every second, it is their job.

You want to talk about how people don't care if the soldiers can die everyday? Lets talk about the so called "Collateral Damage" that George Bush talked about when people were saying how many civilians have been killed in the invasion, it'll take me about 1min to find the death toll for American Soldiers dead in Iraq, I'll give you the rest of your life to find out exactly how many Iraqi civilians have died from the invasion and you won't get anything, because no one bothered.

did the kid come out and say... hmm I would like to have a life when I could die the day I start my job. Do you think the kids have a choice on what life they want to live? You think they like living on a street that has Military around them and furthermore, doing things like that to them?

On the other hand, we have the soldiers who chose to be a military man, which means they have already put their lives in danger, they are prepared to die every second, it is their job.

You want to talk about how people don't care if the soldiers can die everyday? Lets talk about the so called "Collateral Damage" that George Bush talked about when people were saying how many civilians have been killed in the invasion, it'll take me about 1min to find the death toll for American Soldiers dead in Iraq, I'll give you the rest of your life to find out exactly how many Iraqi civilians have died from the invasion and you won't get anything, because no one bothered.
Very few people are happy with the lives given to them. There is a curious fact going around that states if you have loose change in your pocket, then you have more money then 80% of the world. Those soldiers were born into decent lives in a decent country and choose to put their lives on the line to serve. That's noble. But they make one stupid insensitive mistake and they're crucified and used to slander the US and the US Army. It's pathetic. You watch a 2 minute clip and think you know those soldiers and what kind of people they are. In truth, you know nothing about them or who they really are or how they felt about the stupid water bottle in hindsight. But people are all too willing to sling mud based on a 2 minute clip they saw on the Internet.

As for the number of civilian deaths in Iraq, over 75% are caused by the same people those soldiers are fighting. Yet, we are the bad guys.

We have people above calling those soldiers mean horrible disgraces to the armed forces and America as a whole. Those men could die today or tomorrow, just as those kids could die today or tomorrow of dehydration or starvation.But does anyone give a shit if those soldiers are in danger of death all day every day? Fuck no, as per usual. Whatever they can use to bash Evil America, so be it.

Those soldiers weren't forced to risk their lives on a daily basis, THEY VOLUNTEERED. I doubt those children chose to live in those conditions.... I'm sorry that the sight of an American soldier taunting an innocent child with a bottle of water pisses me off! :rolleyes:

I'm just as patriotic as the next guy, but there's a difference between patriotism and blind devotion.
Why can't some people just accept that not everyone loves the United States?

Very few people are happy with the lives given to them. There is a curious fact going around that states if you have loose change in your pocket, then you have more money then 80% of the world. Those soldiers were born into decent lives in a decent country and choose to put their lives on the line to serve. That's noble. But they make one stupid insensitive mistake and they're crucified and used to slander the US and the US Army. It's pathetic. You watch a 2 minute clip and think you know those soldiers and what kind of people they are. In truth, you know nothing about them or who they really are or how they felt about the stupid water bottle in hindsight. But people are all too willing to sling mud based on a 2 minute clip they saw on the Internet.

As for the number of civilian deaths in Iraq, over 75% are caused by the same people those soldiers are fighting. Yet, we are the bad guys.

read back at the posts Tom... I wasn't on that bandwagon about how the Whole America army is like that, I never made any comment about it before your posts about anything... all I'm saying is that jumping on the opposite side and supporting the soldiers that are doing that, well thats just too much.

I know most of us aren't happy with our lives, at least all of us have the luxury of getting clean water and food anytime we want... I understand the fact that everyone always seeks for something better, remember Maslow's theory? All those kids are asking for is the basic fundamental of living and you do that to them... I bet if it was a bunch of geeks running for a Quad-core CPU or something, I would just laugh because that does change whether they live or die tomorrow.

I'm not a person that sling's mud against a a population in general for no reason, but this time you're just on the opposite side for the hell of it IMO.

Those soldiers weren't forced to risk their lives on a daily basis, THEY VOLUNTEERED. I doubt those children chose to live in those conditions.... I'm sorry that the sight of an American soldier taunting an innocent child with a bottle of water pisses me off! :rolleyes:

I'm just as patriotic as the next guy, but there's a difference between patriotism and blind devotion.
Why can't some people just accept that not everyone loves the United States?
I just explained my stance on being born into a dangerous life and choosing to put your life in danger.

I don't give a rats ass if people hate the USA and it has nothing to do with devotion. I hate this stupid war and if it were up to me, I'd just as rather pull out of that region entirely. If they don't care enough about their own country to do something about it, then they deserve what they get.