Wendy's Triple Baconator (insert fat american joke here)

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, Tesla Model Y
Wendy's the american fast food burger chain have introduced their most massive burger yet, i'll have to see if this is for real next time i'm in a part of the US that has a Wendy's (none around here)

http://baconbaconbacon.tumblr.com/post/99392102/bigbaconator

18 pieces of bacon, 6 patties, 12 slices of cheese, with a whole bunch of ketchup

EMC9e3BMTmmg5eqdUuXkZI5Xo1_500.jpg

Hmm theres a Wendys up to road a few miles. I'll give it a shot. On the plus side Ive ordered a 8x8 burger with some friends at In-N-Out when I visited Cali. Was a beast to take down.

if only it looked nice I might accept the challenge, this is looking so disgusting :(

^ Yeah, what the fuck did they do to it? I'd have to eat that botch job with a knife and fork. :no:

The Baconator achieved godlike status when they switched over to their new bacon (it was total shit before), however, in the scale of fast-food-bacon-cheeseburgers:

1. Jack in the Box Bacon Ultimate
2. Hardee's Monster Thickburger
3. Wendy's Baconator

Last edited:
You've gotta be kidding... there's no way that Wendy's actually sells that. If it isn't just someone who bought three baconators, I'll eat my "hat".

You've gotta be kidding... there's no way that Wendy's actually sells that. If it isn't just someone who bought three baconators, I'll eat my "hat".

This is what I was saying before.

I do enjoy how Wendy's will let you order just about any sort of customization you want.

Absolutely, and they're also the only fast food joint that can get your custom order right more often than wrong. Ever try to get a hamburger at McD's? Not a cheeseburger, a hamburger? It's damn near impossible!

I can feel my arteries clogging just from looking at that picture.

/me orders a Triple Baconator, Biggie fries, and a diet Coke. :p

^ You clearly need to eat more of them, then, to build tolerance. :thumbsup:

By god man, you're right! If I can get a big enough wad of cholesterol going through my arteries, maybe it will serve to clean it all out like a pipe brush.

Or maybe it'll just kill me. Either way, it's gonna be one tasty of a time.

That is fake. I got a double baconator last week and it was the regular 2 patties.

No,If you want, they will make whatever you want. Some kid that I worked with used to get Whoppers with six patties.

^ "ya so put two more beef patties on that and ... why don't ya just pour some chili and frosty on top of all that too"

Last edited: