What are you drinking right now?

I always buy the red Smirnoff. How are these ultra-upscale vodka brands like Gray Goose? Do they really taste different?
I'd like to know that myself, I'm having a hard time finding what a truly good Vodka is and what is just marketing spin. Got something that's actually from Russia this last time, whether it's actually any good I don't know. :lol:

Oh and I just got done drinking water, it's what I have to drink with my supplement pill.

^ I go with Smirnoff because I don't mind the taste and it's neither too cheap nor too expensive.

I think things like Belvedere and Grey Goose are mostly for posers and people after bling. They say the expensive stuff goes down like water, but I don't get it, because even Smirnoff and Absolut go down quite easy for me. And it's not like I have a tolerance... I tried Hennessy one time... spat it all out.

Coffee

I'd like to know that myself, I'm having a hard time finding what a truly good Vodka is and what is just marketing spin. Got something that's actually from Russia this last time, whether it's actually any good I don't know. :lol:

Oh and I just got done drinking water, it's what I have to drink with my supplement pill.

Russian vodkas are awesome. Last time I had bloody marys with some vodka that I cant even spell now. *looks up wiki*. Stolichnaya.

My roommate kept calling it some russian babble like "ichnoavhavlaahhahahvkhg" because he couldnt pronounce it :p

^^That's the one I got!!!!

There was some other Russian Vodka that was actually made from potatoes, like it's supposed to be, I want to try that some time.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/07/15/vodkas.jpg

Stoli is pretty famous... it's always available in all sizes at the liquor store here.

Does anyone buy those plastic 1.75 litre jugs of vodka? :shifty:

No, we're not hobos.

I don't see the problem... it's more booze for less money. You don't have to drink it all at once. :rolleyes:

1.75 litres of Smirnoff triple distilled for $55 is a good deal.

Yes we have gotten them many times before and when I say "we" it's a house full of people, not just one person. :lol:

I don't see the problem... it's more booze for less money. You don't have to drink it all at once. :rolleyes:

1.75 litres of Smirnoff triple distilled for $55 is a good deal.

$55? :blink:

You know what else is good? Beer... cheap delicious beer :p

^ I don't much care for the taste of beer. I don't mind it, but I can't ever drink enough beer to get drunk.

I would need about 6 cans of beer, and I just can't drink that much carbonated shit. :p

^It took me a little bit of time to get used to the taste of beer. I always had crap stuff from the beginning. I was introduced to Tecate not long ago and I liked that. I decided to try corona when I turned 21 and it's become my favorite now for some reason. So now I'm much more used to the taste of beer. I couldn't tolerate Hefe Weizen before but I sorta like it now. I can't stand any fruit flavored beer. It just seems pointless.

Think this should move into the food section? Or because it may increase our post count a lot by moving it, should it stay here?

EDIT: Big edit here. I'm mistaken about the vodkas! We didn't have stolichnaya, we had Egorushka

7819.jpg

Last edited:
Not right now, but i just got back from a wine purchase from a winemaker. I received 4 samples in 30 minutes. And by samples i mean 2 dcl wine glass, full.

I'm drunk. :D

As some of you may know I love quirky energy drinks and I've got a new one tonight:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/07/21/left.jpg

The can I have is a bit different and the slogan is replaced by "It's liquid horsepower" and "How fast do you want to go?" It's not the best but I guess I shouldn't be surprised judging by the can's design. :lol: But it is far from the worst I've ever had and it's not bad for $0.70.

^ :lmao:

There's so many energy drinks now, some with really random names. Have you had the NOS energy drink, KaJuN? It comes in its own NOS capusle.

foodsilverweb.jpg
:lol:

Edit: Just poured a glass of A&W root beer.

Last edited:
Actually I've been meaning to try that one. I'll have to pick one up and add it to my collection of cool looking energy drink containers.

And an update on Turn Left: it tasted worse with each sip and really didn't give me any energy at all. In fact I think it made me less energetic than before I drank it. I guess I shouldn't have expected much from an unlicensed and painfully obviously NASCAR-themed discount energy drink. :lol: Avoid it.

I'm having a lychee cooler. Canned lychees with lychee syrup with ice covered with Sprite. Good stuff.