What car(s) do you hate ?

The only cars I don't like (wouldn't say hate) are boring ones. These would include japanese economy cars from the 90s (especially with automatic transmissions).

Bad cars (like FSOs, Ladas, early Hyundais) are actually cool because they are so bad. It's fun actually driving them and laughing at just how incompetent some manufacturers can be.

80s and 90s BMWs - Mostly hate them cause of the people who drive them.

early hyundais were not so bad acctually, considering how cheap they were.

Ontopic: I hate Daewoo/Chervolet Tacuma, and Hyundai Matrix - probably the ugliest cars ever (oh and the Lada 110 or whatever)
I also hate american cars that we get in Europe - they are rubish. I believe that america can build a good car but the ones they send to europe are :yucky:

Oh should there be a voting for the ugliest car ever? I have a few competitors already...

I think the kia rodius and the fiat multipla are the most terrible cars in the world :yucky:

I can't stand Ferrari for personal reasons and I'm not too keen on Mercedes (especially the whole current range), though there are a number of exceptions, especially within the older models.

Not a friend of SUV's here in general as well.

Excluding the many cars under the GM empire, I hate:

The Audi Allroad - Can't believe thats actually a model in their lineup
Spykers - Think they look homo
VW thing...the flagship model of which I've just forgotten the name :? :roll: - Its a poor mans exec car that looks like a Jetta. Not a bad car...just dont like it in total
Merc Viano/Sprinter - THEY'RE VANS!!!! WHY???!!!!
Ferrari Enzo - I struggle to find an angle it looks good from. Great car though
Ssangyong - ~wont bother with this~ btw: did you know it was owned 51% by China govt.?
Hyundai Excel (old) - The brakes on one failed and almost ran me over as a kid :lol:

SUVs and hondas (except the NSX) and the only reason i hate honda is the whole riceboy import scene other than that i don't really hate any car specifically i hate things about cars ie. Autotrans and FWD but thats too general

tf

fbc said:
<deep breath>

Veyron

I'm so going to get flamed for that...

i wouldn't say i hate it... i just don't like it and until i see someone really flog it i refuse to believe that it handles well.

tf

^I hope Fbc was joking about that :lol:

I hate the vans they make into people carriers like the Renault kangoo and Fiat Doblo. Ugly looking things and stupid big windows.

And I hate all Rovers because always seem to get stuck behind one doing 40 mph in 60 mph speed limit.

And Ford Fusions- Just because the suspension has been jacked up it doesn't make it a 4x4 like some seem to think.

VW karmann ghia
porsche 356

people adore those cars with all their heart, and i simply can't understand why (they're crap and ugly), so i hate them, makes it much easier :)

and the last couple of months, i'm starting to hate aston martin. people say the 911 hasn't changed shape, well look at what AM made the last 15 years. and their new stuff is as bad as the cayenne is to porsche. baby aston? 4 door aston? com'on

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
fbc said:
<deep breath>

Veyron

I'm so going to get flamed for that...
:ban?:

Good I quoted you before you deleted your message :p

:lol: Deleted it because I didn't want to start another Veyron discussion. Yes I hate it. I love the fact it exists, I admire the amazing engineering achievement, but it's totally lacking any soul or passion, it's everything a supercar shouldn't be.

Zonda, Mclaren F1, Ferrari F40 - those are what supercars are all about, and it saddens me to think people hold the Veyron in higher esteem because it has bigger numbers (including it's fat-boy weight...).

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Veyron is the Toyota Camry of supercars.

Let the flaming commence...

I'm not a big fan of GM cars either, especially ones with plastic bodies and suspension that use lea......

oh it's so tempting to set off another flame war! :mouse:

Parts of the Acura and Lexus range have earned my hatred, because they're so much more popular than they deserve to be. It's as if their badges are automotive beer goggles.
Lexus SC430: Looks like an inflated sea cucumber, tuned to be the ultimate trophy-wife car.
Lexus RX300/330: Jacked-up Camry wagon with some shiny bits stuck in and on it, and somehow it becomes the darling of the dimwitted housewife everywhere.
Lexus hybrids: :blowup: Now the middle classes can be just as superficially environmental as the Prius-driving celebrity.
Acura CL/TSX/RL: You retarded buyer, can't you see the Honda Accords underneath their drag queen costumes?