What car(s) do you hate ?

i dont really HATE any cars, other than a few MB's. the chrysler 300 has never been on my good side and i wanted it to fail, jeeps are the same way for whatever reason. Mercury's all suck, buicks dont need to exist and the largest GM, and Ford SUV's along with the MB R,CLK,C, A, B Vaneo all should go to hell

All Mercs but: SL, CLS, G. The worst one:

6025512_11_1_2006_avto180p.jpg

Everything that Bangle "created", especially pre-facelift 7-series:

6903937_13_3_2006_a3111p.jpg

Most Toyota's. Toyota's are bought by people who see cars (only) as tools for moving from point A to point B. I used to think Toyota's are cars with as little personality as possible ... Today I believe they can create a powerful statement about the owner: "Cars mean nothing to me."
Toyota's like Supra and Celica obviously don't fit in this context.

7068472_23_3_2006_t2p.jpg

^what's with the hood ornament? they don't have that over here

^ neither here. Have no idea what it is, it was the first pic I could find. A weird0 owner perhaps? :lol:

Everything that Bangle "created", especially pre-facelift 7-series:

I said it before: he didnt design those new bmw's :) You can blame a dutchman for that :p

^blablabla

then bush didn't start the war on iraq either, the soldiers did :roll:

he approved the design, so it's his responsibility, so his head must be chopped off

Chevy Cavalier, any GM with a 305 or 3.1, Honda Civics(espically the new ones), Toyota Camry, B14 and B15 Nissan Sentras, Ford Explorer Sporttrac(suvish truck), Ford Five Hundred and the Lincoln and Mercury ones like it, Porsche Cayanne, Ferrari 360(don't hate me), Ford Mustang II, any Eclipse thats not considered a DSM, Nissan Altima SE-R, Hummer H2, and of course the Pontiac Aztec

Car i hate the most is the SRT-4.

i still cant believe people actually buy it: coming late to the retarded japanese party of suped-up compacts, Dodge slapps a turbo on its ugly, cheap, revulting badly-made compact and calls it a sports car.

It's still front wheel drive and it doesnt cost significantly less than a proper coup?.

People who buy this thing are tasteless yobs who know absolutely nothing about proper motoring.

Danny Tran said:

i still cant believe people actually buy it: coming late to the retarded japanese party of suped-up compacts, Dodge slapps a turbo on its ugly, cheap, revulting badly-made compact and calls it a sports car.

It's still front wheel drive and it doesnt cost significantly less than a proper coup?.

People who buy this thing are tasteless yobs who know absolutely nothing about proper motoring.
srt-4s are amazingly quick and have huge potential in a cheap package. im guessing youve never seen a tastefully modded srt-4 or else you wouldnt talk shit about them. 400-500 hp on stock internals is amazing for a 4 cylinder.

Danny Tran said:

Agreed, 100billion%. And I know a hand full of SRT-4 owners.

fbc said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Veyron is the Toyota Camry of supercars.

I have no idea what you mean by that. When I think of a camry I think of a cheap, common, and bland car. The Veyron....is none of these things.

I can honestly say that I have no specific hatred for any car. I think there are certainly better cars than others, and I do hold that some are pretty horrible in contrast (Daewoo, Kia, Rover, most of the GM, Ford family of vehicles as a nice, oversimplified generalization), but I have always enjoyed every car I've driven. Even a Toyota Camry, Kia Rio, Ford Focus - its all in how you drive it. I had to drive over 2000km's in a Spectra once; I drove it like it was stolen, and hand a great time, even with 3 other people in it.
Imagine you're in that car you dislike most; now imagine you're at Laguna Seca, the car is a demo, and you have to have it wrecked by the end of the day. I think that would be bliss!

People who drives caravans on narrow backroads

They spoil all the fun to drive fast in a curvy road

Most american cars, 4x4's for the city, and especially pontiac aztecs.

oh, and kia's, and hyundais - except the tiburon

patrick10 said:
Chevy Cavalier
I hate almost every person that has one..most because of thier need to slam it..put steelies on it, and spend more on sound then the worth of the car.

I don't favor Mustangs much, mostly becuase of every one I have seen, the drivers are dicks. And any Honda hatchback..horrible hatchbacks..

And I hate my car, just so all this American car bashing can be continued by an American :lol:

QupiX said:
I think the kia rodius and the fiat multipla are the most terrible cars in the world :yucky:

The Multipla [pre-facelift] is one of my favouritest cars in the world...

And the Rodius was made by Ssangyong :)

What do I hate?

Really bammed up Vauxhall Corsas, which is a large percentage of them.
The BMW 1 Series. It's ugly, overpriced, and almost useless.
Hummer H2 and H3 - both are just hideous excess, and shout to the world that you have no taste whatsoever.
Porsche Cayenne - it's not exactly the prettiest Porsche ever, and 'performance 4x4' is somewhat of an oxymoron.
Come to think of it, the BMW X5 and X3. Neither are particularly good offroad [have basic offroading stuff, like Hill Descent, but that's it], the X3 is rather ugly and overpriced, and the X5 really needs a 7 seat option to merit it's price. Plus, the X5 was the car that prompted the anti-4x4 movement to rally against offroaders.

and finally...people who hate Rovers just because of the 'only old people drive them' stereotype. The Rover 25 is almost as bad as the Corsa for bamming up, and the Rover 75 was WhatCar Car of the Year in 1999. Heck, they tested it against the 3-series and said they'd rather have the Rover. It was a darn good car, and giving it a V8 just made it better.

This pretty much covers what I hate.

Hummerh2.JPG

car2.gif
car.gif

post-2-1078925684.jpg

And all the $500 Hoopties around my town with $10,000 wheels.

*Edited to fix broken image