What car should May have driven?

Well, if we remember Clarkson's "Rise and Fall Of the Supercar", To be a Supercar, it must be mid engined, designed for the road, and totally impractical.

Hence, I say Smart Roadster.

I recently watched the episode when they took the Ford GT, Pagani Zonda and the Ferrari F430 to France, [...]I think he should have taken the lamborghini Murcielago, [...]
I always thought, they should have taken just one Italian Supercar not two (let?s not have a debate over the argentinian Owner of Pagani now, they are italian Cars, made there and so on) and one that represents another nation, another style. A Porsche Carerra Gt, the Noble, a Koenigsegg or the Ascari, just to Name a few. Sure, Lambo, Ferrari, Maserati, Pagani, Bugatti ... the biggest Names are italian when it comes to Supercars. Even more Reason to show that there are some others ...

You're just grumpy cause they didn't bring a German car, admit it. :p

Well, if we remember Clarkson's "Rise and Fall Of the Supercar", To be a Supercar, it must be mid engined, designed for the road, and totally impractical.

Hence, I say Smart Roadster.

On those credentials, he could have taken an MGF! Afterall being 'British' it's a perfect car for him. :lol:

Ok its hardly a supercar but still:lol:

Could see him in another Bentley :p

Nah, I reckon the F430 was fine, although a coupe would probably have been a better choice, especially considering his hair.

I have to find a pic of James in the F430 on the highway.

:D

I'm going to go against the flow and say that the F430 should've stayed, but the Zonda should have went. It's just too different from the other two to be even casually compared. It would be better if Hamster drove an 911 Turbo, or something.

I kinda agree with you there......two comparatively high volume cars around the 120,000 pound mark along with a very much handbuilt rarity costing 3 times that much. However they said they could bring anything so why not!!

If they did it again what would they take??? I'd say Hamster would take the Zonda F, Jeremy in the Veyron.....but Captain Slow?? hmmm....tricky one maybe an Alfa 8C Competizione?

It DOES NOT matter.

It is great. It is so beautiful. Why do you buy a super car? Because of the 2 year warranty that came with your brand new Super Car, or do you buy it for the way you feel?

Well, the AM V8 Vantage is James favorite car. That's why I'd want it.

On those credentials, he could have taken an MGF! Afterall being 'British' it's a perfect car for him. :lol:

If he took an MGF they would be at that bridge in france before he left the studio :p

Without its rear wing, May would have spun off in the Koenigsegg on the mountain road and he would have gone through the pearly gates backwards in a huge fireball

I think the MG XPower SV would be a bit better, its not mid-engined but it fits all the other credentials of a supercar.