What do you look for in a member of the opposite sex?

More List updates:

My List:

-Witty (encompasses intelligence and humor)
-Cute (for me, cute>hot. Sure, actresses and chicks that gallivant across the internet are generally hot. And that's awesome, but for relationship material, it's different.)
-Fun and outgoing
-Better at math and navigating than me :p (only half joking)
-Straight forward and frank: tell me what my faults are, let me correct them (or at least try my best)
-Can stand/Maybe even likes my quirkiness: my OCD and cleanliness, organized chaos, general insanity
-Understanding and respectful

Physical traits that make me :woot: and :drool: :
In order:
-Eyes/Face: blue/green eyes and good proportions
-Skin: tone and complexion
-Thighs: I don't like sticks, I like curves and definition
-Hips/Stomach: I don't care if a girl is a bit pudgy or has a six pack, but a nice smooth stomach into nicely defined hip bones makes me crazy
-Boobs/Ass/Feet: 'Nuff said. "Round" the package. :wicked:

Last edited:
No herpes

Not hate my guts......it usualy starts going wrong there :p

Hey, although I've turned into a reader-only member around here lately, this thread caught my attention. Let me share my story with you. :)

I became a member of a Hungarian (Formula 1) forum last year, I'd never had a boyfriend before. It turned out that this forum had a pretty close community, the core members knew each other personally and they talked about many different things on a daily basis... We met in March to watch the F1 season opener together, people came from all over the country, we had a great time. There were a few other occasions when a few of us met, I've made some good friends, and there was one boy in particular who I liked the most. We discovered we had a lot in common, we talked in private more and more frequently, and - as you can probably guess - he's my boyfriend now, and we're very happy together. :)

So, give a chance to internet forums - I know it's much harder on an international forum like this, where there are people writing from different continents even, but who knows, maybe you'll find someone within reasonable distance. ;)

Must have a brain - so be be funny and able to hold an intelligent conversation.
Like animals - I am an animal lover, if you ask me to get rid of my kitten it's over. So the woman I would want to be with must also like animals.
Be physically fit and acive - doesn't necessarily need to be an athelete, more of an outdoorsy type person.
Have compaitble movie/music/internet taste etc - If you don't like AC/DC buy earpliugs.
Be cute - if the spark isn't there this goes nowhere, no real preference on hair/eye colour/race etc.

Not have the IQ of a wheelie bin.

I found everything I am/was looking for just a couple of weeks ago. Still not sure if it will work out though :cry: But I'm hoping it will sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly :D

Last edited:
^:dance:

excellent news!

-Must be able to put up with Land Rover parts in the kitchen.
-Must accept that I drive a draughty biscuit tin for a reason and share some interest. If she's a LR fan herself then that's even better.
-Good sense of humour.
-Capable of intelligent conversation.
-The whole 'cute' thing works for me. Must be attractive to me.
-Must look after herself to a certain degree. I'm no athlete but I wouldn't let myself balloon, she must be at least the same.

Some other stuff too but I can't think of it all.

Who knows when I'll find someone but I'm keeping a look out all the time, particularly at off road events. :D

Or perhaps just on the side of the road, broken down?

Perfect opportunity, would certainly make starting a conversation easier.

"What's broken?"

And if I have to tow her back home that's even better. :D

I can already see how the conversation would go :p

In a nutshell? Not too hard, not too soft (in all possible ways). I hate people with little bricks as hearts and I hate people who can?t cope with the cruel, cruel world because they have too big hearts. I like women with some curves at the right places. I don?t like Tomboys, and I don?t like princesses (damn, is that the plural?). I don?t like people who don?t just live when they?ve got time off. Life is short I don?t want to spend it having my free time as regulated and planned as my Job. On the other hand, I also don?t like totally unorganized people. And she has to be smart. Don?t care if she?s smarter than me or has a better job, my ego can take that. On the other hand she has to accept that I?m a man. At home I burp, fart, snore and generally stink. I also don?t talk much about my feelings and have a limit of how much talk about her feelings I can take per day. She also has to be able to have an argument about something without either crying or throwing stuff around. Being able to have a constructive argument is absolutley vital in a good relationship. As is having a good sense of humor. Doesn?t have to laugh about everything I think is funny, but a certain compliance is absolutley nessecary.

In a nutshell? Not too hard, not too soft (in all possible ways). I hate people with little bricks as hearts and I hate people who can?t cope with the cruel, cruel world because they have too big hearts. I like women with some curves at the right places. I don?t like Tomboys, and I don?t like princesses (damn, is that the plural?). I don?t like people who don?t just live when they?ve got time off. Life is short I don?t want to spend it having my free time as regulated and planned as my Job. On the other hand, I also don?t like totally unorganized people. And she has to be smart. Don?t care if she?s smarter than me or has a better job, my ego can take that. On the other hand she has to accept that I?m a man. At home I burp, fart, snore and generally stink. I also don?t talk much about my feelings and have a limit of how much talk about her feelings I can take per day. She also has to be able to have an argument about something without either crying or throwing stuff around. Being able to have a constructive argument is absolutley vital in a good relationship. As is having a good sense of humor. Doesn?t have to laugh about everything I think is funny, but a certain compliance is absolutley nessecary.

Instead of reading that, I'm just gonna assume you said "BIG TITS!".

Oh, dear. I've still never had a boyfriend, so...here goes. I'm still not sure I have time for one, either. So, of the men I've been attracted to but have been too chicken to pursue/shot down by (one in the latter category ended up as my best friend in high school, though, so life in Cocolandia ain't too bad), here's what I'm attracted to.

*Must not be too clingy. I get busy. There are some times that I need to be left alone to get something done, and the last thing I need is Mr. Needy calling to check up on me at 3 a.m. when I've got something due tomorrow (unless it's an emergency). I prefer being rather independent, so have a little faith in me that I won't get into too much trouble when I run off to do something on my own (because I'd have the same trust in you).

*Must not be the jealous type. Often, I tend to get along better with guys than I do girls. This must NOT be a problem. I've sort of lost too many of said guy friends to girlfriends who don't like them hanging around some random girl (never mind that I might as well be 490 lbs and have a warty penis around most of my guy friends) or who monopolize almost all of their time, so...yep. I don't want to be the buzzkill who kept you from nights out with friends, nor do I want you to do that to me.

*Must be smart, witty, and interesting to talk to.

*Must be comfortable with their own quirks as well as mine. I'm a bit loud and silly when I'm around people I know, I giggle every time I make the Failtima's tires squeal, I can't cook, I collect Puffalumps, I have a bit of an odd sense of humor and laugh at things that make some people uncomfortable, and if any of this is a problem, too bad.

*Must either have similar religious beliefs to mine or at least be able to respect mine. I don't want to be berated for believing in "fairy tales" or constantly pestered to do things before marriage that I'd be uncomfortable with. On the flip side, I don't want to be told all the time that I'm going to Hell for whatever reason. I don't expect to find someone who agrees with me on everything because that would be foolish and unreasonable, but someone who'll respect my beliefs (and opinions on other things, for that matter) = win.

*Must share at least a few interests with me. If we can't spend time doing something together that we both enjoy, um, what are we going to do? I have a bad habit of being attracted to car nerds, so I think I'll just hide now.

*Must NOT become a sycophant just to impress me. Not everything that comes out of my mouth is pure genius, and I need someone who can respectfully and intelligently call me on it.

*Having a direction in life is a plus. I know I'm at that age where many of us don't have everything figured out yet (myself included), but at least having the ambition to want to move out of your parents' house and do something with your life is good. Even if I don't share the same goals and passions, I want to be with someone who's got some kind of a direction in life beyond going to college.

*I need to be at least sort of physically attracted to you. You HAVE to smell nice. I have a weakness for skinny but a bit athletic dudes, but that's not a must. (Goodness knows, I don't exactly look awesome.) I like soft hair I can run my fingers through. I'm more attracted to the personality bits, but at least take care of yourself, y'know?

[In before "this is why you're still single, lulz."]

Last edited: