What dog goes with your car?

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR #XJR, #Saab #9-3 #9-5 #900
The Jaaaaag: a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Low to the ground and with royal appointment to Her Majesty the Queen.

corgi.jpg

The Saab: a Swedish Vallhund. A herding dog that is, incidentally, related to the corgi, it is like an obscure hipster corgi.
V%C3%A4stg%C3%B6taspets_hane_5_%C3%A5r.jpg

The MR2: A shiba inu, of course. Wow. Such JDM. Very Japan.
Shiba_inu_taiki.jpg

The Crown Vic: a German Shepherd or Alsatian.

The Integra: I dunno, maybe a Shiba Inu?

I know the old Series 3 would've gone with a Border Collie, a dog I'd love to own one day.

I don't know about the current two, the D2 would be suited to a cheaper version of the dogs that are popular with Range Rover owners with lots of money, one that doesn't like getting its paws dirty but isn't too flashy. Feel free to make suggestions.

The D1 dog would probably be a big scruffy terrier with fleas and a leg missing or something.

'hunderbucket... well, Husky i guess. Slick-lookin, great weight pullin, annoyingly loud, lazy bum with no control on slippery surfaces. ...and he's not a real wolf, whatever they say.

Toyota Corolla/Honda Civic:
Golden Retriever: Dependable, easy to own, very popular - everyone seems to have one.
GoldenRetriever_hero_-_Copy_zpsr1onnjm6.jpg

I've always wanted a Japanese Akita and one would go well with either of my Japanese vehicles.

akita-inu.jpg