What game consoles do you own?

zenon

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
2,545
Location
Vancouver, Canada
CanadianLoonie said:
Hmm...I did it again...yet another thread that I helped steer off topic!
Hahahaha, ya. Threads don't seem to stay on topic for very long around here. :p

I'll attempt to get us back on topic - how many people are planning on buying the Sony PSP (Sony's new handheld they just unveiled at E3) when it is released? For those unfamiliar with it, here is a picture:



The thing will apparently be capable of playing Gran Turismo 4... I for one will purchase it for that alone!

portable+wireless multiplayer+Gran Turismo 4= possibly greatest portable device ever created :mrgreen:
 

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
31,051
Location
Portland, Oregon
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
zenon said:
CanadianLoonie said:
Hmm...I did it again...yet another thread that I helped steer off topic!
Hahahaha, ya. Threads don't seem to stay on topic for very long around here. :p
Doesn't really matter though. :p
 

Watling

New Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
9
Location
England
I got an XBOX recently
I now have SC: PT, PGR and PGR2 with XBOX Live.
Gamertag - Watling

I've had a PS2 and Gamecube but i got bored with them. PS2 was just boring and Nintendo was slow at bringing stuff out and not many good games were comin out. THey should have pomoted it alot more.
 

justin syder

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
4,096
Location
New York, USA
Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
zenon said:
I'll attempt to get us back on topic - how many people are planning on buying the Sony PSP (Sony's new handheld they just unveiled at E3) when it is released? For those unfamiliar with it, here is a picture:



The thing will apparently be capable of playing Gran Turismo 4... I for one will purchase it for that alone!

portable+wireless multiplayer+Gran Turismo 4= possibly greatest portable device ever created :mrgreen:
same here, im def gonna get one. shit i cant wait!!!!!!

will it be a portable ps2? i heard that it would play ps1 games.
 

haha604

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
1,051
Location
Vancouver, Canada
If I purchase that PSP I gotta think about when I am going to play it. If it comes out next year I should have graduated from University. I am not goingt to play this at home because I have a console, not on my way to work (think about how weird it is to see a guy in suit playing this in the subway), and not when I am going out because I drive to some fun place to do something other than playing video games.

So on that basis I don't think I am going to buy one. If I am ten years younger I definitely want one though.
 

zenon

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
2,545
Location
Vancouver, Canada
justin syder said:
will it be a portable ps2? i heard that it would play ps1 games.
It is basically going to be a portable PS2. From what I've heard, it will be capable of playing a nearly identical port of Gran Turismo 4 for PS2. Here are some screenshots of Metal Gear Acid running on emulated PSP hardware:



This gives you an idea of what the thing will be capable of. I'm pretty damn impressed! :mrgreen:
 

justin syder

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
4,096
Location
New York, USA
Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
me too, fuckin A, i want one NOW. it would be too distracting bringin it to college and playin instead of doing work but how much fun would that be!!
 

justin syder

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
4,096
Location
New York, USA
Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Viper007Bond said:
Gotta be pretty spendy.
hey viper some advice, i hear u can get a pretty penny for a kidney. shit you got two, so you'll go to the bathroom more, who cares!!! you'll have a PSP and one kidney...aint that the life!
 
Top