What game consoles do you own?

I had two of those extension cords for the controllers and used to snipe ducks from like 30 feet. It was great. :D

I didn't have Duck Hunt though on it's own cartridge - it came on the Mario 2/Duck Hunt/Olympics combo cartridge which is actually rare I hear...

Oh! They have this arcade downtown called "Ground Kontrol" (sic) where they have a ton of OLD arcade games - I mean like Asteroids, a ton of games with no textures (lines only), etc., etc. Anyway, they also have a TON of NES, Atari, etc. consoles, games and other stuff for sale. :D

Viper007Bond said:
Oh! They have this arcade downtown called "Ground Kontrol" (sic) where they have a ton of OLD arcade games - I mean like Asteroids, a ton of games with no textures (lines only), etc., etc. Anyway, they also have a TON of NES, Atari, etc. consoles, games and other stuff for sale. :D

If you like that old stuff, I assume you've heard of mame: http://www.mame.net/
Personally, someday (when I'm filthy rich) I'd like to own a cocktail version of 1942.

Nobody had a N64?

Oh yeah, forgot that I have one of those too.

ML's a rich bastard... :p

:lol: Me first! :p

Seriously though, he actually had his computer case painted with the same paint that they use on yellow Lambos. :roll:

NO! :evil: ME!

It's my last chance to get a Type 996 911 Turbo before it's discontinued and I'll have to wait a few years before the ugly Type 997 911 Turbo comes out. :evil:

CanadianLoonie said:
the ugly Type 997 911 Turbo

I'll ask you again when you're used to the 997... :wink:

It's the same story everytime a new model appears. When the 996 came out everybody said it's ugly etc. and now everybody thinks it's cool...
(including me) :)

cya
Oli

My fave console was the SNES, with Street fighter 2 the reason for the purchase of that console.- my friend borrowed it and never returned it, however i do not worry as i now have his bicycle in my garage:)
I remember when i purchased snes sf2 wasn't out in Australia then, so i had to play teenage mutant ninja turtles which again was great. Much improved graphics c/f SEGA Mastersystem.

Gran turismo on PS1 was awesome for the advanced physics engine on the time.
I had a ps2 till a month ago, but figured that i needed the money so sold it and GT3.

Currently own an xbox, but not too many good car games although i have 5 or so car games..project gotham 2, collin mcrae 04, NFS underground, v8 supercars 2, midtown madness are the ones that spring to mind
If only xbox had something like GT series!

CanadianLoonie said:
NO! :evil: ME!

It's my last chance to get a Type 996 911 Turbo before it's discontinued and I'll have to wait a few years before the ugly Type 997 911 Turbo comes out. :evil:
I'd much rather have a 911 GT3 RS. I'm in love with that...

ESPNSTI said:
Viper007Bond said:
I'd much rather have a 911 GT3 RS. I'm in love with that...
Can't wait till they review that. :)
Me either! :D

oliB said:
CanadianLoonie said:
the ugly Type 997 911 Turbo

I'll ask you again when you're used to the 997... :wink:

It's the same story everytime a new model appears. When the 996 came out everybody said it's ugly etc. and now everybody thinks it's cool...
(including me) :)

cya
Oli

I think they're going backwards... too 993 inspired, not as smooth and sexy as the 996...

they messed up!

what bugs me a bit is the Mini/VW Bettle round headlights, maybe ill get used to it but it really stinks.