What happened to Top Gear Dog?

Dungogvolts

Car(s)
2011 Mitsubishi SX Lancer
What happened to Top Gear Dog? He/she was there one minute gone the next. It was nice seeing him/her there in the studio ignoring all the people.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is one of Hammond's dogs (known as TG in his books). I think they just decided it was too naff an idea.

She is one of Hammond's dogs (known as TG in his books). I think they just decided it was too naff an idea.

Yep, I think that's about right. In his book "On the Edge" he talks about her being there the day either before the crash or the day of.

And there's pictures of him and his kids going for a walk in the rain when he was finally released with her tagging along. :)

Yeah, she's much happier with the Hammonds and their menagerie.

Some say she disappeared when she wandered around the back of a Kia dealership...........

:lol:

Some say she disappeared when she wandered around the back of a Kia dealership...........

I feel almost ashamed I laughed out loud at that one.

I wonder if Hammond will take in all the useless Stigs from Stig Farm.

Top Gear Dog is actually Schrodinger's dog. She's both there and not there.

LEARN YOU SOME SCIENCE YOUNG MAN!

I'd rather she was happy at Hammond's than scared at... shooting. Of the show. They should do a Monty Python homage and get a new Top Gear Parrot.

Ha. Worth it for the ten of us who know why Clarkson was fired from old Top Gear.

I'd rather she was happy at Hammond's than scared at... shooting. Of the show. They should do a Monty Python homage and get a new Top Gear Parrot.

"THIS DOG PARROT HAS CEASED TO BE!"