Someone Else's Problem: What is Dead May Never Die - EyeMWing's sorta big red box

Spotted an intermittent fuel leak where the line hits the rail, so I'm going to give that a looksie. It looks like somebody used a newer style plastic quick disconnect to fix this once before, and that may well be why it's leaking.
I just found out about this problem from reading my own thread. I have literally no recollection of that being a thing.

Did have an incident during the spark plug change, where I literally ripped the plug wire in half with a gentle tug. Replaced that one with a random Small Block Chevy wire we had laying around. It's like 2ft too long but whatever.

Incidentally, we discovered the driver's seat wobbles around all over the place. We tracked this back to one of the mount bolts having been broken. Angle grinder and drill came out, made a new hole, blasted a bolt through it. The driver's seat STILL wobbles around just as much. The only difference is that the floor now bends with it. So YEAH.
Forgot about both of these problems, too. Should probably look at those plug wires, it idles like shit.

Can't do this with Telegram. Forums good.

Holy shit. It lives. Can't wait to see what else you do with it!

It's alive! I hear the Jeep was unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

So, I recently discovered I had this thing called a Jeep by looking at my insurance bill, and then cross-referencing it against the contents of my yard.

This treatment is unfair to the jeep, so I have done the right thing and sent it onwards to somebody with Jeep-shaped delusionsdreams for the low price of $0.

It is now Somebody Else's Problem.

Okay, which one of you has it now? :p

I don't *think* they're from FinalGear, but I don't actually know for certain. I brokered the deal through somebody on the SuperFastMatt Discord on behalf of his friend, and then two factors caused me to miss them when they came to collect it.
First, I was delivering Craig's engine and somehow ran spectacularly late on the return trip.
Second, I was apparently hilariously mistaken about what day they were even coming. When I told them I was going to be late, they'd already picked it up. The previous day.

Fortunately I made contingencies like... Leaving the signed paperwork and keys inside it.

So I've never even actually talked to the new owner.

I forgot you had this. Heheh, well, somebody will enjoy it now. At least you got rid of like you wanted. 😆

You were insuring this thing? Did it even have valid plates? 🤣