What is this?

Sounds like you need to move closer to San Francisco. :p Something you need to share?

Shhhhhh!!! You're ruining the mood. Now, back to the picture......:mrgreen:

Wait, what does that pic have to do with San Francisco? Looks like a chick's ass to me......

But seriously, it's just a funny pic, but no it doesn't turn me on :D

You said you had a "fruit fetish"...sounds like slang for "gay" to me, wouldn't you say?

You said you had a "fruit fetish"...sounds like slang for "gay" to me, wouldn't you say?

No, I'm happily married to a woman and I was talking about literal fruit, but obviously I was merely kidding. :)

OK, I'll admit, if I were stranded on a solitary island and I had no hope of ever seeing a real female again, and that piece of fruit was around, I might have to resort to whacking to it, but that would be under very, very extreme and desperate circumstances :lol:

Again, since it seems that you have trouble interpreting jokes, I am kidding again......

Last edited:
So was I. Sorry I didn't put enough emoticons in the message to make that clear.:lol:

Does anybody know what this fruit is? Found it hanging from a plant on a fence in Moldova and today it decided to burst Alien egg style and has about 4 seeds inside.

http://img42.imageshack.**/img42/6786/dsc01589mp.jpg
I'm pretty sure that's the forbidden fruit.
Whatever you do, don't eat it. Otherwise, God'll go all vengefull and we'll be expelled even further from Paradise.

I've started searching and asking on some plant forums and now I'm waiting for some answers. If aliens do come visit me because I stole their source of energy or something I'll just tell them I sold it to Fifth Gear

Plant it and call it "Audrey II"

/obscure?