What is with the war against beige?

Saturn07

Car(s)
2012 Focus SEL, 2014 Fusion Titanium Ecoboost
I'm not a huge fan of beige interiors, but I'd take one over an all black interior any day. When I lived in Texas, black seats, especially leather, got unbearably hot. Unfortunately, one of the biggest problems with my old Astra is that the only color option was black. Not fun on a 102 degree day in Texas. While we're on the subject of interior colors, how about red and black seats?

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
I'm not a huge fan of beige interiors, but I'd take one over an all black interior any day. When I lived in Texas, black seats, especially leather, got unbearably hot. Unfortunately, one of the biggest problems with my old Astra is that the only color option was black. Not fun on a 102 degree day in Texas. While we're on the subject of interior colors, how about red and black seats?
There was a Focus like that at the autoshow...i'm not a fan of that dark red, I prefer the brighter shade used on various Chrysler's, etc.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
The dark red and black looks less like a 90s throwback than red alone, but it does unfortunately look like something off of "Pimp My Ride." Too much for me. Not a fan.

Booster

Black exterior with medium to dark tan interior is my favorite color combination.

Light grey or light beige are last on my list, right behind hot pink and neon green.