What little foibles do yo have aka the How OCD Are You? Thread

I wash my hands a lot as well, and I get some nasty dermatitis in cold weather to the point that the outside of my hand's skin is cracking and bleeding. I just like my hands clean, especially before I use my PC. I used to do that before playing with my LEGO as a kid as well, to not get the bricks "greasy". Don't know what triggered this but I'm guessing where I'm at in life isn't helping.

Now from the stress of having to study though I would rather not the skin between my fingers has started flaking.

Some good quality hand cream, ie sorbolene or the nivea face cream, coat your hands in the cream at night, put on some soft cotton gloves and sleep your way to healed hands.

Yeah, that's what I do, I have some Garnier ultra-hydrating repairing(?) hand cream. And during cold weather when my hands get busted up I do apply it before I go to sleep because I can't stand to have my hands all greasy during the day when I have stuff to do.

I don't wash me hands as much as I used to but they've had a lot of damage so it soon flares up if I do just wash them a few too many times. Plus I use a lot of cleaning stuff too without gloves. Neat bleach an' all that it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I use L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream an' it's GORGEOUS! :)

I get some nasty dermatitis in cold weather to the point that the outside of my hand's skin is cracking and bleeding.
Now from the stress of having to study though I would rather not the skin between my fingers has started flaking.

Yeah, that's what I do, I have some Garnier ultra-hydrating repairing(?) hand cream. And during cold weather when my hands get busted up I do apply it before I go to sleep because I can't stand to have my hands all greasy during the day when I have stuff to do.

I get and do the same thing, I think it might even be the same cream. Someone else had to fetch it for me to use it, typical stubborn "It's fine!" man thing though so I just use it and don't look at the tube. It doesn't sound like it's as bad for me though.

Also I know this should probably go in the bad habits thread but the flaking/peeling skin between my fingers is an endless source of amusement. :D

I wash my hands far too often during winter and the cracking of skin is mostly caused by my own stupidity, since I find it absolutely necessary to wash my hands before going outside. Moist skin and freezing temperatures don't really take kindly to one another, so I've learned.

I use L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream an' it's GORGEOUS! :)

Oh it sounds so yummy :wub:

I have over 240 games installed on my PC. :blink: Also, at one point in my life I had an obsession with downloading car wallpapers. But that's gone now.

Last edited:
I have over 240 games installed on my PC. :blink: Also, at one point in my life I had an obsession with downloading car wallpapers. But that's gone now.

Remember topthemes.com?

Checking everything when I'm leaving home, gas, electricity, windows, doors... Also checking the doors if locked on my car. Then parking the car, has to be in perfect alignment with the parking spot, other car, wall etc. Depends where I park it.