What TGUS Presenter to Drop? [Part 2]

What TGUS Presenter to Drop? [Part 2]

• Total voters
No. But then, UK White Stig MkII has not set foot in the studio, either.

Unless you count that one time where Schumacher(sp?) came in dressed as White Stig.

^And I believe during TG awards (can't remember season/ep), The Stig MarkII has done an appearance in the studio where he was awarded with the golden cock.

She's referring to the new post-Bethlehem Stig, which is the second White Stig (hence the "UK White Stig MkII").

Jeremy's first few segments in the old Top Gear ('89) were bad.

Rutledge Wood brings absolutley nothing to the show except maybe a stereotypical hick from down south. This is not needed for this show, the show needs to be more upbeat and fast paced and RW would never be able to keep up.

Rutledge Wood brings absolutley nothing to the show except maybe a stereotypical hick from down south. This is not needed for this show, the show needs to be more upbeat and fast paced and RW would never be able to keep up.

Rutledge is the most upbeat of them all! Did you actually WATCH the show? Stereotypical hicks dont smile and joke like that, steriotypical hicks dont have sweet old civic 5 speed project cars. Nothing about him says "im closed minded" or "i hate minorities". he doesnt even have a strong accent!

Im member #1 of the rutledge fan club, you made the official worst first post ever, and i invite you to fuck right off from these forums.

vVv Member Number 2 vVv

Last edited:
Bottomfeeder brings absolutely nothing to the forums except maybe a stereotypical troll from the Internet. This is not needed on the forums, the forums need to be more upbeat and fast paced and BF would never be able to keep up.

There's a video on the History site where Rutledge talks about a car he's modifying/rebuilding. It's something he does on the side, I believe. So I'd say he's very much a car bore.

http://www.history.com/shows/top-gear/videos/rutledges-project-car

Both Jeremy and James were on Old TG, though not at the same time; in fact, James replaced Jeremy. Richard presented on Granada's Men and Motors channel in the late 1990s to early 2000s; before that, there was local radio and a stint working in motoring-related PR. And James has also done print motoring journalism (he was famously fired from Autocar in 1992). (Also: fixed.)

Six.

I like to think they'll start building up the mystique this next season.

No. But then, UK White Stig MkII has not set foot in the studio, either.

Pretty good vid, actually, perhaps I misjudged Rut. As Kimi used to say "wewillsee". As for James and Jeremy I knew they were on OTG, I was refferring to there degrees.

As for James and Jeremy I knew they were on OTG, I was refferring to there degrees.

James is the only one with a proper university degree in anything (music). :nod:

Reply to #1 RW fan

Reply to #1 RW fan

Rutledge is the most upbeat of them all! Did you actually WATCH the show? Stereotypical hicks dont smile and joke like that, steriotypical hicks dont have sweet old civic 5 speed project cars. Nothing about him says "im closed minded" or "i hate minorities". he doesnt even have a strong accent!

Im member #1 of the rutledge fan club, you made the official worst first post ever, and i invite you to fuck right off from these forums.

vVv Member Number 2 vVv

First of all this was my opinion, I didnt use any swear words or derogatory remarks in my post. As for my quote about stereotype, Rw was brought in for the nascar crowd, that is what he is there for. For your information I have watched every top gear show, both the uk and american version. And all I see from RW is a dumbing down of the show, which is not needed, There are enough shows out there that are dumbdowned, this one doesnt needs to be. That is why RW should be taken off the show

As I am being eviserated on this thread a thought came to me. I had to go back to the first year of top gear uk. There was a presenter named Jason Door,he only lasted one year and completely reminded me of Rutledge Wood Same big dopey kind of guy. James May replaced him afterone year for a reason.Just a thought for all of you to ponder.

As I am being eviserated on this thread a thought came to me. I had to go back to the first year of top gear uk. There was a presenter named Jason Door,he only lasted one year and completely reminded me of Rutledge Wood Same big dopey kind of guy. James May replaced him afterone year for a reason.Just a thought for all of you to ponder.

Wow nobody has ever made that connection before, your revelation is truly profound, i am beaten sir.

RUTLEDGE WOOD IS THE BEST TV HOST EVER!!

Last edited:

Jason Dawe.

I'd love to see you tell Rutledge to his face that he's a dopey guy, from talking with him I can tell you you're wrong.

Anyways, keep on trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin'

Jason Dawe.

I'd love to see you tell Rutledge to his face that he's a dopey guy, from talking with him I can tell you you're wrong.

Anyways, keep on trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin'
That prospect does not bother me too much. Whatever he may be like in person on the show he is a big dopey kind of guy. Thank you though for the correction of the fellows name . I rewatched the first episode of season one and those british accents still give me trouble