What, to you, is the prettiest car?

The hard part is finding cars that haven't been posted yet!

alfaRomeoGTVCUP.jpg

fiat500datorbild_big.jpg

citroen_2005-c4_coupe-006_4.jpg

1982-1986_Rover_3500_%28SD1%29_SE_hatchback_01.jpg

Citroen_SM_at_Anet.jpg

^^^^^

I want a Citroen SM so much. I know it's a complicated French car with an Italian engine so it will never, ever work, but I love the way it looks sooooo much.

Series 1 (1969-1973) or 2 (1973-1979) Jaguar XJ
723d1256268015-myv12.jpg

Attachments

• myv12.jpg
    myv12.jpg
    834.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
:woot: I'm a sucker for Skylines, and that paint job is epic.

Welcome, by the way! This site is surprisingly Google-able.

Out of all the 4 generation skylines being made, I believe that the R34 is still the best looking.

GTR.jpg

No offense to the new GTR but I think it's gigantic in terms of height and the bulgy headlights are not my type.

Honda NSX
Honda-NSX-GT.jpg

Amuse S2000
AmuseS20004.jpg

stevanford1

Thanks for the correction on my pic. I can't believe I made that mistake as I have been dreaming of having a real silvia ever since my 1990 240sx. Rather than go back and fix my text I figure I will post a more worthy S15 Sil80 I just found something I like better a 180 with a 280z front clip.

180sx_280z.jpg

Since we are on the subject of Skylines lets not forget the old dogs of the group they deserve a spot on this list

c10
KPGC10%20front%20left.gif

Ok, this has gone on long enough and has turned into a thread for people to post anything shiny.

When any thread devolves into posting CG Rice from video games it's time to call it quits. And, c'mon, the Saab? You really think that Saab is the best looking car ever made? It tops out Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa, the Jag E-Type, the Shelby Cobra, and hundreds of other cars to make the top of your list? I call BS.

Now we are down to "post cars that don't make you vomit."

Ok, this has gone on long enough and has turned into a thread for people to post anything shiny.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and art is, as we know, subjective. :dunno:

Personally I think some of you have tin eye's, but what do I know.

It's not just the car photos, it's some of the comments that indicate people are not trying to find "the most beautiful car" in their, or anyone's, eyes and are just posting whatever hasn't been posted.

Well I for one would like to leap to the defense of the Saab 99 and that kid, there.

I think that the 99 is a very beautiful car. It is extremely well proportioned and it is strikingly handsome. It also looks very distinctive.

I'm not a huge fan of the shock absorbing bumpers that were fitted to the later models and obviously those NA headlamps have got to go. And I guess all those Turbo motifs are pretty crass but whatever, it was the 70's.
Other than that I think it's a great-looking car.

(Keep in mind I have owned several Saabs and one of them was a 99 so I'm not exactly unbiased)

The Saab fits perfectly. It's not beautiful, but it's pretty.

^ Somebody up the road from me own as V8 Vantage Volante in black :lol:

That's impressive. There's a lot of posh people in my street, mine is the only house without electric gates, and somebody up the street has a Maserati GranTurismo. A lot of poeple said it's not as good looking in the flesh as in the pictures, but it is a menacing car. Even in white with a smug git with a wig driving it. :lol: There's also an Audi R8 in red, which isn't actually that good looking.

But for me, the prettiest car is the Citroen DS.
71665.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/ma/magnet/2009/11/05/112_0706_02z2007_la_concours1972_alfa_romeo_gt_zagato_junior.jpg[/url]

Speaking of Saabs's, that reminds me of a Saab Sonnet.

And I think TopGearManiac proved Blind_Io's point. :yucky:

Jaguar Mk7
1952-jaguar-mk7-002.jpg

Silver Arrow
pierce_arrow_silver_arrow2.jpg

1964_porsche_904_gts_03_1280.jpg

Aurelia
1155216709LanciaAureli.jpg

Any one of these would be welcome in my garage.