What, to you, is the prettiest car?

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
^^^^^

I want a Citroen SM so much. I know it's a complicated French car with an Italian engine so it will never, ever work, but I love the way it looks sooooo much.

cxo

Car(s)
1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3
Series 1 (1969-1973) or 2 (1973-1979) Jaguar XJ

Attachments

Last edited:

eureka

:woot: I'm a sucker for Skylines, and that paint job is epic.

Welcome, by the way! This site is surprisingly Google-able.
Out of all the 4 generation skylines being made, I believe that the R34 is still the best looking.

No offense to the new GTR but I think it's gigantic in terms of height and the bulgy headlights are not my type.

Honda NSX

Amuse S2000

jstntlvr

Car(s)
Toyota Echo
stevanford1

Thanks for the correction on my pic. I can't believe I made that mistake as I have been dreaming of having a real silvia ever since my 1990 240sx. Rather than go back and fix my text I figure I will post a more worthy S15 Sil80 I just found something I like better a 180 with a 280z front clip.

Since we are on the subject of Skylines lets not forget the old dogs of the group they deserve a spot on this list

c10

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
Ok, this has gone on long enough and has turned into a thread for people to post anything shiny.

When any thread devolves into posting CG Rice from video games it's time to call it quits. And, c'mon, the Saab? You really think that Saab is the best looking car ever made? It tops out Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa, the Jag E-Type, the Shelby Cobra, and hundreds of other cars to make the top of your list? I call BS.

Now we are down to "post cars that don't make you vomit."

Jay

the fool on the hill
Ok, this has gone on long enough and has turned into a thread for people to post anything shiny.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and art is, as we know, subjective. :dunno:

Personally I think some of you have tin eye's, but what do I know.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
It's not just the car photos, it's some of the comments that indicate people are not trying to find "the most beautiful car" in their, or anyone's, eyes and are just posting whatever hasn't been posted.

Austere

Car(s)
Mercedes-Benz 280S
Well I for one would like to leap to the defense of the Saab 99 and that kid, there.

I think that the 99 is a very beautiful car. It is extremely well proportioned and it is strikingly handsome. It also looks very distinctive.

I'm not a huge fan of the shock absorbing bumpers that were fitted to the later models and obviously those NA headlamps have got to go. And I guess all those Turbo motifs are pretty crass but whatever, it was the 70's.
Other than that I think it's a great-looking car.

(Keep in mind I have owned several Saabs and one of them was a 99 so I'm not exactly unbiased)

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
The Saab fits perfectly. It's not beautiful, but it's pretty.

Hbriz

Ballroom Blitz
Car(s)
'07 Megane dCi
^ Somebody up the road from me own as V8 Vantage Volante in black :lol:
That's impressive. There's a lot of posh people in my street, mine is the only house without electric gates, and somebody up the street has a Maserati GranTurismo. A lot of poeple said it's not as good looking in the flesh as in the pictures, but it is a menacing car. Even in white with a smug git with a wig driving it. :lol: There's also an Audi R8 in red, which isn't actually that good looking.

But for me, the prettiest car is the Citroen DS.

MacDubois

Car(s)
'14 Fiesta ST, 98 V70
Jaguar Mk7

Silver Arrow

Aurelia

Any one of these would be welcome in my garage.