what's new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

molimolihu

I was expecting something new on TGA but it seems they are just imitating TG in every visible way. As TG they've got an old and tough guy, a small guy who is not as cute as Richard , and a retard not charming as James.

Maybe they should try something completely different,i mean a new structure or somthing.

btw,the small guy is really loud!:|:(

Yes, which we have discussed in the episode specific threads. Welcome to Finalgear. Prepare to get reamed my friend. ;)

Top Gear Australia is LICENSED by the BBC so obviously it is going to be bare some resemblance to its UK origins. It wouldn't be "Top Gear" otherwise, would it.

Personally I disagree with you on the "they've gone out and got themselves a JC, RH and JM" comment. I don't believe they tried to "copy" that. I believe they got the people best fit for the job (in their opinion) and one of them happens to be "old", and one of them happens to be somewhat short.

But James May doesn't draw friggin' hilarious cartoons...

FFS, firstly I'm a little disappointed this "thread" hasn't been shut down by the mods as it is tautologous with other (well subscribed) threads. Secondly, Australian males are either old and tough, small and loud or retarded ..... it's should not be any revelation that the presenters of TopGear Australia fall into these broad categories. :mad:

FFS, firstly I'm a little disappointed this "thread" hasn't been shut down by the mods as it is tautologous with other (well subscribed) threads.

If you feel that way, use the report post function (the !! icon in the user panel on the left) and let the mods know.

Status
Not open for further replies.