What's that song?

I think he's talking about the main song they play during the SLR segment.

k, I'll watch it when I'm at home (posting from my english class here) :p

they should sell a stick soundtrack heheh

Well, I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm pretty adept with identifying bands, and have a collection of over 1000 albums to reference :mrgreen:

If you are at all interested, if you sent me the episode via MSN Messenger or what not I could probably identify it.

zenon said:
Well, I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm pretty adept with identifying bands, and have a collection of over 1000 albums to reference :mrgreen:

If you are at all interested, if you sent me the episode via MSN Messenger or what not I could probably identify it.

why dont u just say, i want the vid.

lol lol rflix has it or ill send it to u. pm me.

the track is "Boops" by Sly and Robbie. i think it's from the instrumental version (12" b-side). Boops is on their lp 'Rhythm Killers"...the lp teamed legendary reggae studio musicians (sly dunbar/drums and robbie shakespeare/bass) with producer bill laswell and features a amazing list of musicians, some from p-funk; aswell as one of my favorite "old school" mc's... rammellzee.

"boops" was a big riddim in JA for a while...Supercat prob had the best version...it was the rhythm line for the Boogie Down Productions classic "the bridge is over"

biddy bye bye!

username said:
the track is "Boops" by Sly and Robbie. i think it's from the instrumental version (12" b-side). Boops is on their lp 'Rhythm Killers"...the lp teamed legendary reggae studio musicians (sly dunbar/drums and robbie shakespeare/bass) with producer bill laswell and features a amazing list of musicians, some from p-funk; aswell as one of my favorite "old school" mc's... rammellzee.

"boops" was a big riddim in JA for a while...Supercat prob had the best version...it was the rhythm line for the Boogie Down Productions classic "the bridge is over"

biddy bye bye!

WOW! :shock:
Thanks alot!

thanks username, d/l now :mrgreen: .

i found my boops 12" and the inst is pretty bland (no cutting of the wildstyle chants)...the version in the SLR video must be the limited remix called "C.J. Scratch" (by uk dj cj macintosh)

it was better in the vid :( .

username said:
i found my boops 12" and the inst is pretty bland (no cutting of the wildstyle chants)...the version in the SLR video must be the limited remix called "C.J. Scratch" (by uk dj cj macintosh)
Do you have that remix?