Whats the most exotic car you've ever been in/driven.

Not that exotic...but well Ive been driven in an Supercharged Elise with ~300hp. It was a blast but the guy didn't really drive it all far...I wish my dad would have driven it because he would have driven it fast and fun.

Driven: modified 06 WRX... miata? lol

Most of my "got a ride in" list is fairly regular cars that have been heavily modified.
400awhp STi
476awhp Evo
Turbocharged Miata
CRX (lol) with a LOT of stuff done to it - embarassed an Evo and a GTO at the track
S6 avant
Turbo VR6 Jetta... 550hp I think? Cant remember for sure
Fully-build crawford block -equipped WRX wagon (PWRWGN)
330awhp LGT that sounds like its eating squirrels
JDM-WRX-swapped GC8
RX8 that I almost died im

Sat in:
new M5, various AMG Mercs, cayman, range rovers

cant think of anything else right now

ride: 07 LP640 coupe

drive: '94 348 spider
03 Maser GT coupe
06 M6 Coupe
07 RS4
07 S6 (fast as hell)
07 911 C4S, S, Cayman S
some 996s, 993, and older Porsches
06 SL55 etc can't quite remember them all right now

I persuaded the ladies at the Porsche booth one year at the autoshow in Toronto to let me sit in the Carrera GT, it was yellow with all carbon fibre interior, so I don't think it was a production model. But I was there on a press day so perhaps that's why I was allowed, they maybe thought I was cute? :)

Had a whirl in a Skyline GT-R33 as a passenger a few years back.. It came straight from Japan so it was still locked at a 180km/h though.. Not that exotic i know but still pretty good here in Denmark:) Oh and then a Leopard 2 A4 MBT and M-113 G3:cool:

The most exclusive car I've ridden in was the Moss/Walker Le mans-winning C-Type Jaguar. The great part about it was that it wasn't just putting around a parking lot, the driver gave the car a proper thrashing. It was euphoric...

The best part was that after the shoot, they invited us back for more footage. I'll definitely be taking them up on that offer!

As far as driven, I've had a few good experiences lately. Gallardo, Ford GT, Porsche Turbo, GT3, V8 Vantage, F430. Not overly exclusive cars, since they're basically littered all over Scottsdale. This is one of the few areas that such cars are very commonplace, and easy to get ahold of.

Here's a very short vid of one of the Gallardos. I an trying to put together a good in-car video rig, so why not use one of the hardest-shifting cars I've been in for "testing". :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLRqedisRA&fmt=18[/youtube]

I persuaded the ladies at the Porsche booth one year at the autoshow in Toronto to let me sit in the Carrera GT, it was yellow with all carbon fibre interior, so I don't think it was a production model. But I was there on a press day so perhaps that's why I was allowed, they maybe thought I was cute? :)

yellow CGT at toronto autoshow was a production model. CGT concept was silver and i don't think it was ever shown in canadian autoshows.

Does it Count If i got to touch it only? It's one of only 2 in the world.
Chrysler ME-412
i got to go into the depths of a garage inside a garage at the SRT building. WOW. it shoulda been produced for real.

Sat In:
Viper SRT-10
M6
997 Carerra S

Driven:
3rd Gen RX-7 (and yes, I actually got to run it pretty hard, with my mother in the passenger seat no less!)
late 90s CL500
06 GTO (most HORSEPOWER i've driven with, anyway)