Whats The Question?

Alex.R

Formerly Punkt
Car(s)
Nothing. I want a Peugeot 1007 When I Get Older
The Game

Basically, I will give two answers to two questions and then you have to have to give me the answer. Now you don't have to serious make them funny. E.g.

I would put: You would put:
A1. Buses Q1. Most annoying thing in London?
A2. Zoology Q1. What? Huh?

Obviously they would be funnier than that.

The Rules
1. Don't insult other people when posting questions.
2. They don't all have to be about cars.
3. My decision is final on whosever is the funniest.
4. Follow all Forum Rules
5. Follow all the rules above if not you will receive one warning a :wall: will appear by your name. If you repeat a rule breaking you will permantley banned from this game and a :coplight: will appear by your name.

The Points

If you have the funniest Question on 1 of the Answers you will receive 2 points.
If you have the funniest Question on both of the Answers you will receive 5 points.

~~Lets Start~~
A1. Chevrolet
A2. Butter cream

Go!

so not funny, so you can only go up from here.....

Q1 - Of the more common car brands, name one that people spell incorrectly on a regular basis
Q2 - Name something you would like to lick off your partner

rules say nothing about posting answers, only questions. The way I read Punkt's instructions is that he's provided the answers and everyone writes questions according to those answers. Then he judges the best question(s) and winners get points - but am happy to be corrected by the judge!

No, that was my fault. I didn't notice the "Let's start" portion of the OP's message. My bad.

Q: What's the car company that's least like ferrari
A: Chevrolet

Q: What is worse on a mushroon swiss burger than mushroom gravy?
A: Butter cream

Name a car that makes you look more like a cock driving than you would in a 100 year old model of the same brand.

What's the most painful thing you've ever consumed?

Q1 Name a car that will get you international recognition and a special place on Finalgear if you smash it because you drove too fast (double points if you crash you brother's car and he hasn't driven it yet)

Q2 What you will need to drown your sorrows if you purchased (A1) and (Q1) happened

Q1. What is super fast, engineered by VW, has 4 turbochargers and has a whole lot demon trapped in the engine, which is housed in a beautiful shell?

Q2. What's the juice inside a cactus?

Q1. What's the biggest thing you've ever inserted rectally?

Q2. Who prays in Cactus Synagogues?

Q1. What is the most overhyped/underhyped/overpowered/underpowered/fast/slow/purposeful/pointless/dreary/exciting/vulgar/exquisite/polarising/agreeable/OMG!!!/WTF!!!/etc. object in the entire bloody world according to a bunch of interneters talking out of their arses?

Q2. What's an unlikely cure for sore throats?