What's Your Favorite Sick food?

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Chicken curry, preferably hot enough to melt my face off.
Funny you say that... I was sick on the weekend and went out to dinner with my mom, got a chicken curry which as expected I left mostly untouched.

Seriously, am I the only one who has no appetite when under the weather?

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I kill and devour a healthy person so that I may gain their strength.

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
Scrambled eggs, white toast with proper butter (Anchor for choice - NB well done NZ butterlicious) and Lucozade original. Weird or what?

Koenig

Mapo Tofu

I like it so spicy it burns the sickness out of me, and the tofu is easy to digest. Also szechuan peppercorns are mild analgesics, so they numb the burn in a pleasant way.
Hey I made that the other day. It was pretty fantastic!

the Interceptor

I LUV MY PRIUS!!!
Car(s)
VW Diesel of Death
Seriously, am I the only one who has no appetite when under the weather?
Well that's the problem. You're not hungry when you're really sick, but you've got to eat something eventually. I understood the original question as to what you're going to eat when in that situation. I eat Zwieback, cause it usually stays in.

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
I usually go off my food completely unless it's just a really minor cold or something, in which case I usually find myself craving potato cakes, mum's home made vegetable soup and peppermint or chamomile tea depending on what I need help with. Trying to reduce nausea = peppermint, helping me to sleep if I'm uncomfortable = chamomile.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee

liters at a time!

those bouillon soups postes on the previous pages i might enjoy as well! looks very tasty

Snarky

Car(s)
FJ Cruiser, R1200GSA
When I'm sick I eat a lot of Saltine Crackers and drink 7-UP. After I met my Fiance I started taking crystallized ginger, it helps a lot with nausea. I used to eat a lot of campbell's soup, but as I've gotten a bit wiser I've decided that both saltines + campbell's is probably too much sodium, haha.

jibduh

Car(s)
m?r?2?F?C?N?B?f?u?s?i?o?n?405 deMZ2
Pot o' spicy chilli, with fresh bread or chicken soup from scratch. Or if I'm really indulgent, the salt lick worthy cambells can.