What's your favorite Skyline generation?

What's your favorite Skyline generation?

• Total voters

Taiga

I know most people think GT-R when they hear the name Skyline but this is not about the best gt-r variant, just in general what do you think is your best Skyline generation?

C10 (Hakosuka)
dgouaw.jpg

C110 (Kenmary)
13zzuap.jpg

C211 (Japan)
2zegtw7.jpg

DR30 (Iron-mask)
i4r39k.jpg

HR31
vphnhf.jpg

BNR32
or2xw2.jpg

BNCR33
2u55kef.jpg

BNR34
25hel39.jpg

V35
23tgx3b.jpg

V36
2j44xs4.jpg

Personally I'm a big fan of the 80s era skylines especially the R31 GTS and the latest coupes are nothing but 2+2 Zeds IMHO.

Last edited:
C210, or whatever the hell it was. My best mate had a car like that once. Although it was a hatchback, it still bore a Skyline badge which we thought was pretty sweet (aftermarket or not). It had power windows which only worked if you could connect the wires in the centre console and you were more likely to electrocute yourself. Hand painted black (paintbrush) which was slowly fading back to a sort of dullish grey which would've at least matched the registration papers which had it down as silver. The rear seats had been removed, presumably to save weight...or something. We fitted a fake plastic bonnet scoop and one and a half lines of racing stripes down each side of the bonnet before we ran out of duct tape. The whole look was topped off with a big ridiculous NISMO sticker over the rear window. It was the single greatest car in the world. Then when he traded it in to a dealer, he got $500 for it, about $200 more than what he originally paid for it.

That aside, the last two pictures look like Maximas. I don't understand?

I've always thought the R33 was the best blend of R32 subtlety and R34 aggressiveness.

Every generation from the red car onwards feels like "generic japanese car example A1".

this is not about the best gt-r variant

Here, let me help you with that.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE BEST GT-R VARIANT.

Gotta puff your chest out and push with your stomach, shoulders back and chin up.

I have a soft spot for the C10 and the BNR32.

R33, no contest. But I do love the 1st, 3rd, 4th and pretty much every gen except 2nd and I didn't care for the R32 either.

R35, should be getting a chance to get up close and personal with the GT-R soon.

I like your choice in example photographs - it's amazing how often people seem to overlook the regular sedan Skylines. Most of my friends seem to think that the GTR is the only Skyline variant they offer. :lol:

I was hoping to see more old school fans but most of them picked the R34 for some reason? :hmm:
130_0703_17_z+r34_nissan_skyline_gtr+left_side_rear_view.jpg

:rolleyes:

Just one more time.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE FREAKIN GT-R .

I can't be the only one who dreams about owning one of these!
wtx2tt.jpg

11uub1h.jpg

29vxg0k.jpg

21d4ler.jpg

2rcn5u0.jpg

55nhpu.jpg

KPGC10 up in this motherfucker!

Followed by R31.

And for the last time, the R35 is not a fucking Skyline.
Hence why it isn't called Skyline GT-R.