What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

I never heard of that before...

Then again, Tarja has never been really good in pronouncing English, so I'm not surprised :D

Last edited:
Actually I did the moment I read it and frankly I still hear the original lyrics (at least with the studio version), must be someone with great fantasy who came up with the misheard lyrics ;)

Nightwish, especially second half of Tarja-era Nightwish (Wishmaster and onwards) pretty much stands for everything that is wrong in Metal and women's role in it. Sadly, I got a major campaign launch for a client ahead and a broken Lucille to care of on top of it. So the elaborated rant has to wait for a few days longer.

Leave me out of the trenches of the Metal War please :D

I simply have a very broad taste in music and I refuse to defend it against anything or anybody. Nightwish is only one facette of it ;)

liv1NXY.jpg

I just cook pasta a box at a time and then have leftovers.

How is it that a 1b box of rotini gets polished off with no leftovers, but a 1lb box of angel hair feeds 4 with leftovers for 2 months.

The only misheard lyrics video that matters:

It's easy to mishear Latin ;)

Whoops, misposted that pasta thing, not deleting it cause replies would look silly :p

You bought Taco Bell?

Leave me out of the trenches of the Metal War please :D
Not actually better than Nightwish, but fitting:
THEY WERE THE METAL KINGS!

Not actually better than Nightwish, but fitting:
THEY WERE THE METAL KINGS!

If you say so :dunno:

I really have no idea and I really don't care. I'm not a metal fan as such, I have no favourite music style. I listen to what I like and won't defend or explain it to anyone ;)

Good stuff! When's the PYC thread?

:eek: You must be a complete bad ass.