What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

0407_sccp_01_z+michelin_pilot_sport_ps2_tire+full_view.jpg

Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tyre.

225/40/R18.

Ask thedguy why : (

FAIL! I bought one!

You are Ken Block's bitch. How does it feel? :lol:

I've said this before, but his picture is at the dictionary under word viral marketing.

You are Ken Block's bitch. How does it feel? :lol:.

Great!

Nobody I know in this country even know who he is yet anyway, even with the Top Gear segment. Plus, the sweatshirt is actually awesome, not just a big price tag for something with 'subaru' written on it. Well, it is, but...

I bought a long sleeve Subaru rally team USA shirt from DC Shoes; but I didn't. I bought it through Subaru.

And paid $13 for it, normally $21. :D

I bought 72 of these:

41S8RRNC34L._SS500_.jpg

They were on sale at deep discount, and with two vehicles that take 9 quarts per oil change it seemed a good investment.

I bought a long sleeve Subaru rally team USA shirt from DC Shoes; but I didn't. I bought it through Subaru.

And paid $13 for it, normally $21. :D

I hope you bought Travis' stuff rather then Ken Blocks' 13 Year old boy down syndrome designs.

FiiO E1 headphone amplifier.

Breakfast. Specifically, scrambled eggs, biscuits and coffee.

I bought 72 of these:

41S8RRNC34L._SS500_.jpg

They were on sale at deep discount, and with two vehicles that take 9 quarts per oil change it seemed a good investment.

That's pretty light for a British car. :p Don't you have access to any tar pits over there?

A battery for my car?s remote central locking-immobiliser-alarm, supplied & fitted for ?5.95. :)

Logitech Harmony 555 for my 2 digital receivers, amplifier, TV, Xbox360 and PC. 60 euros. And new internal HDD to replace broken HDD in Buffalo external case. 56 euros.

Last edited:
3 more LPs

-King Crimson - Three of a Perfect Pair
-Electric Light Orchestra - Secret Messages
-Yes - Drama

3 more LPs

-King Crimson - Three of a Perfect Pair
-Electric Light Orchestra - Secret Messages
-Yes - Drama

Is that ELO one a repress or an original pressing?