What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

9310072000282.jpg

9310072013855.jpg

9310072012599.jpg

Ahh no caramel ones? They're the best! I hope you bought multiple packets of each though!

3 200g boxes, I will try them all and then buy a few more boxes of my favorite, and bring them back home.

Bite a corner off either end and use it as a straw to suck your coffee through. Heaven....

A 12" Polk subwoofer for the home theatre

SNXjxqy.jpg

A 46" Husky rolling tool chest with solid maple worktop, going to make for a great mobile workstation in the garage. If this one works out well I may buy a couple more next year and hard-mount them by my main work area.

mgFe8HJ.jpg

(pic borrowed from the internets)

Last edited:
You'll need to remind me to remember to remind you when you do get the next batch. :p

But what if I forget to remember to remind you to remember to remind me when I do get the next batch? :cry:

That it does! It sounds very good for the price and is powerful enough that I can transplant it into the downstairs home theatre room when I finish developing it in a few years.

kenu airframe+ to be able to use the phone in the car. my old carholder was great and all... but nearly made my old phone melt because it completely enveloped the phone so it did quite a bit hotter than it should have ... probably :D