What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

So, calling it that, does it signal anything to other singles? :D

Possibly that one has style? :lol: (If it did that, i'd have done it ages ago! Luckily...that's no longer necessary for me)

Getting more clothes so it'll be one less excuse to not hit the gym:

tVjueDC.jpg

Two Hella Rallye 3000 driving lights for $10. (Someone else's picture of the same model, not mine since my photohost seems to be problematic tonight.)

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
With the new PC and my now spending more time in front of it, I needed a new chair. Mine has the red bits.

Triigger275-White_400x.jpg

Two Hella Rallye 3000 driving lights for $10.

Nice score! I love the old, round drivers - but LEDs are relegating them to historic artifacts and driving down the price on the resale market. The new small, rectangular light bars don't look nearly as cool, despite putting out more usable light. :(

SL

A glance at your order should be all the motivation you need... ;)

It definitely is (size goal = medium), along with my tightening waistline. :/

Nice score! I love the old, round drivers - but LEDs are relegating them to historic artifacts and driving down the price on the resale market. The new small, rectangular light bars don't look nearly as cool, despite putting out more usable light. :(

SL

There are HID retrofit kits for these - and IIRC, Hella has an official LED kit for these now.

or5ptEY.jpg

North Shore had a 20% off Black Friday sale on JKS stuff so I finally ordered up the last parts (Tie rod/drag link) for my Jeep project. Maybe I'll finally start installing all these parts I've been hoarding for years!

Post-thanksgiving week spending spree... Rounding out my love of bright green cheap tools.

1vCT2wO.jpg

I now have:
1/2 Impact
Drill/Driver
Impact Driver
Recip Saw
7.25 Circ Saw
Jigsaw
Trim Router
6 total batteries

Certainly not the best tools, but for homeowner use they haven't failed me yet.

Post-thanksgiving week spending spree... Rounding out my love of bright green cheap tools.

1vCT2wO.jpg

I now have:
1/2 Impact
Drill/Driver
Impact Driver
Recip Saw
7.25 Circ Saw
Jigsaw
Trim Router
6 total batteries

Certainly not the best tools, but for homeowner use they haven't failed me yet.

Must be one hell of child lock on those cabinet doors if you need all that :lol:

Quite a lot of sound and heat shielding. Also several yards of Beige carpet.

calvinhobbes;n3541618 said:
You're building a dungeon with Captain70s?

shhh, he doesn't know yet :wicked:

Seriously though, it's the carpet for the Winpala. 40 year old shag carpeting that disintegrates to the touch is not a good look.

After scoring a deal on relatively cheap winter shoes on Monday, I added relatively expensive winter jacket today.

$177 of bass guitar.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"237","width":"700","src":"http:\/\/www.ibanez.com\/products\/images\/eb2017\/TMB100_BK_1P_02.png"}[/IMG2]

Reactions: TC
A box of Ryobi tools for $25.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/farm5.staticflickr.com\/4684\/39211028261_d0ee49d4f8.jpg"}[/IMG2]
Came with three batteries - two worked just fine, last one won't hold a charge.